UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> "The Glowing Jogger"

6/27/06 12:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FVB2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jun-06

Many years ago, I had an encounter with a "ghost", or what looked like it. I was a kid back then, and after that I was so scared of the place where I saw the thing, I didn't go back there again after 5 or 6 years. Well, a couple years ago, an OG'er told a story about a ghost he'd seen. He was walking with his girlfriend and they saw a guy running past them. The guy was like a white, glowing shadow. It was weird, because it was the same thing I saw when I was a kid. I sent a message to the guy, and it was very curious that he had the same experience, years apart, and living in different countries. We called the thing "The glowing jogger" I don't remember who the guy was. Does anyone remember the thread, or the name of the guy?.
6/28/06 12:06 PM
Gracie killar
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jun-06
TTT thats kinda weird
6/30/06 12:48 PM
FVB2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jun-06
My story goes: When I was 9 or 10 y/o, I was playing with a friend. When it started to go dark, my friend asked me to go to his house. We took a shortcut. We walked through an abandoned house and its backyard was connected to my friend's backyard. After I leave him there, I walk past his backyard, through the abandoned house. When I was walking past the old house's backyard, I hear something stepping on the grass and fallen leaves. Suddenly, I see this bright white shape. It was like a shadow, but completely white. It was a thin figure, about my height at the time (5'). I remember it was running; his head was pointed, like he had some sort of funny hat. He ran past me, and I was there, in shock, mouth open. Just frozen. I felt nothing. Just shock. After the figure disappeared, I came to my senses and ran home. I told no one about it. But I couldn't go back to the old house at night. My friends loved to play there, but I never could. I avoided it at all costs. Years later I was reading the OG, and someone started a thread about spooky Halloween stories. And a member told his story. He was walking with his girlfriend, and they saw a bright white shape running past them. The conditions were similar, the figure and its behavior were similar.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.