UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> FREE PRIDE TICKET, Who wants it?

6/30/06 2:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HungryTiger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Jun-06

I just got two free Pride tickets!!! One of the co-owners of the place I work for (www.thearl.com)is the announcer for Pride, so I just got offered two free tickets! I'm undecided between taking a good friend of mine who knows nothing about mma or some stranger from the forum but real fan of the sport... I'm guessing someone who hangs around here would appreciate the chance to see Pride a lot more than the average joe. Since I'm all about bringing happiness to this world, I'll probably give the other ticket to someone here, so if anyone's interested just send me an e-mail today (30/06) asap, before 10pm! gamushara@gmail.com
6/30/06 5:04 AM
JDee
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU GOT MAIL!!!!!!!!! - Juggs
6/30/06 7:36 AM
HungryTiger

Forgot to mention this is a Royal Ring Side ticket for tomorrow's event...
6/30/06 10:19 AM
kezza

Hey HUNGRY TIGER! I will sell my sole to the devil for those. How much its worth these days, I have no idea being a little abused and rusted over the years but anyway, please give me a call on 090 3609 4400. email kezzad4u(at)hotmail.com We could work out a nice deal. Cheers in advance. Kez
6/30/06 10:47 AM
HungryTiger

Yo Kez! It might be a tad too late for you bro. I got these tickets as a gift so I wasn't going to sell them anyway (though god knows I need the money). I have two, one of course was for myself, the other was up for grabs (them babies cost 30.000 yen each). I flipped a coin to decide (the deadline was 10pm)and ended up inviting this chick that works with me. Though I figure you'd appreciate this chance a lot more than her, I just cannot cancel on her now... in case she bails though (very unlikely to happen), I'll give you a call tomorrow by 12 o'clock. In any case, you seem to be a fan's fan, so if I get free tickets for the next event I'll keep you in mind!
7/1/06 10:32 AM
HungryTiger

Edited: 01-Jul-06
Just got back from the show, it was fukcing fantastic!! That was my first time going to Pride, and the atmosphere was unbelievable! My boss, who's been to every Pride in the last six years, said tonight's was one of the best ever (top 3)! Won't mention any of the results, but all the fights were sweet with only one going to the score cards! Strong reccomend anyone here to go to Pride at least once! It might be expensive (or free if you're lucky as yours truly!) but definetly worth it!
7/2/06 12:03 AM
melvinferd

Edited: 02-Jul-06
the atmosphere of the live ppv was intense enough ... can only imagine what it must have like actually being there. one thing about spoilers - is that possible here on the japan forum? with no delayed coverage on public tv surely everyone here who is gonna watch it has already seen it. or do we have to wait until the US ppv is played?!?!!?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.