UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Got some Xanax

7/11/06 10:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WHIPCRACK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Jul-06
Had a kid OD on Xanex today at work...........be careful.
7/11/06 11:06 PM
Linkage
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"i thought klons were stronger." Yes, they are. So much stronger than many people get zonked the fuck out. Valium and klon are also more likely to cause depression. Xanax is faster/shorter acting and much more physically addicting. If you stop taking it abruptly after regular use, prepare for a week of face and extremity spasms, face numbness, paranoia, teeth grinding that a tweaker will notice, watery diarhea.... But to be honest, all three are godsends to people with anxiety problems. Just don't stop taking any abruptly (ideally don't take any of them regularly enough to be physically addicted, though that is hard) and see a good doctor.
7/11/06 11:07 PM
sepe

the states bro...yeah I asked him what they were exactly and he wasn't really sure what the drug names were...I wanted to look up what it was but they were really good. I've been known to take 10 5/500mg vicodin and wash it down with a liter of crown. 1 of the caps dude gave me was about half of what the 10 vicodin did. I tried playing golf on 1 cap and a few days later was working and a bit stressed and took 1...everything was good at work and playing golf...just wasn't happening.
7/11/06 11:12 PM
bignightmare
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^^^^^^ WHAT?????????????????????????? THE??????FUCK???????? You took a pill from a Dr. that could not tell you what he was giving you? He handed you the pills and not a prescription?? Sorry I call BS amigo.
7/11/06 11:17 PM
sepe

did someone say something about taking a pill from a Dr. that didn't say what it was?
7/11/06 11:22 PM
RAZEGEAR

RAZE

benzos can become physically addicting within 3 weeks...
and yes... if you're taking them for anxiety, you DEFINITELY don't want to stop taking them abruptly...

the irony is that one of the withdrawal symptoms of benzos is... guess what... SEVERE ANXIETY... which is probably what you were taking it for in the first place... right?

7/11/06 11:24 PM
sepe

nah...he has the bottles at home. said it was a custom blend for anxiety and some of his other problems(calls them whities and happy pills). the guy wouldn't get something off the street, had the script for 3 years. he was going to write the names down the last time I ask but forgot...haven't asked him for awhile. one reason I say he wouldn't get them off the street is because he has 800 sitting at home and has TONS of scripts. dude has serious anxiety, stress, and paranoia issues. I'll try to see if he can come up with the names and a couple more caps.
7/11/06 11:28 PM
WHIPCRACK

Edited: 11-Jul-06 11:29 PM
"WHIPCRACK, it is virtually impossible to overdose on benzos" kid combined 'em with ETOH....... which = bradycardia and bradypnea for him. but you are correct.........alone.......pretty hard to do damage. For that reason... benzos have pretty much replaced barbiturates.
2/8/08 5:28 PM
FCFBlazer

Edited: 08-Feb-08
ttt
3/9/08 1:33 AM
PrinceAlbert

Edited: 09-Mar-08
I miss Ambien, took it for a few months, started to have it every night before I decided to quit. It was the bomb though, busy day on Wednesday want to get a full nights sleep pop one at 10:00pm you'll be asleep in 1/2 hour. That shit was great, but when I stopped I would toss and turn until 1-2 am and at times still do. I Started to eat one every night before bed to ensure that I would go to sleep right away. I stopped when I realized it had been 7 months of taking one every night. Being groggy in the morning still beats being hooked on something though. That being said, I wish I had one right now!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.