UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> R.I.P. AMERICA 1776-2007

9/28/07 3:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
salto
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Sep-07
I guess I will be the first to do it.... TTT for John Titor and the Mayan Calendar!
9/29/07 2:28 PM
Hessian
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Sep-07
Fresh Net Service S.A.
The OP is actually correct although his way of getting the word out is strained. There is no secret that this plan is a go and has been written about in publications like the Wall Street Journal, The New York times ect. Unless you read the biz section and actually care, you'll remain in the dark. I'm Canadian and the last thing I want to do is fuse more with the American Dicatorship. Our Canadian dollar is at par or slightly above the American dollar. This is one of the last factors needed for the plan to work. Since our dollar is on par we have had bus loads of free loading Mexicans show up at our border from the US. If this is what we get for being Americas' neighbor then screw it. I for one will fight for CDN to stay free of the American system.
9/30/07 12:53 AM
Hessian
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Sep-07
Fresh Net Service S.A.
What the OP is speaking of is for the most part true. By the end of the year mostly in secrecy the North American Union is being pushed ahead. If passed, (I hope we at least have a vote as citizens) CDN, USA and Mexico will have their borders disappear having only a common perimeter border. Like the EU, there will be no more CDN just NAU, there will be no more USA just the NAU. Slated to be voted on this year in the US and in effect by 2010. All currency will be the same as what we see in the EU. Shared, nobody has their own currency anymore. It's a reality and I think the rich multi-nationals are going to be able to pull it off. With little or no fuss from us, the average joe. NAU is seen by many as a large step needed towards One World Order. (see Committee of 300 for the background) Regardless of the positive and negative things that have happened since the EU was formed. I highly doubt anybody but the super elite will profit from such a move as forming NAU. (proved already in the EU, middle class is quickly disappearing, source IMF) At this time 17 US states are against the NAU. Hope more stand against it. Although this might not mean much in the end, since NAFTA was passed with 21 states against it. Other sources related to this: CFR = Council on Foreign Relations - Private group of ultra rich with poltical connections through out the world. (lol see Committee of 300) CFR - "building a north american community" 1986 and 2005 CFR - "task force papers NAU" 2005
9/30/07 12:56 AM
Hessian

Fresh Net Service S.A.
hmmm it's true you know see Committee of 300 and Council of Foreign Relations
9/30/07 12:55 PM
Hessian

Fresh Net Service S.A.
ttt
10/12/07 3:26 AM
bojarner
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Oct-07
Funny stuff!
10/13/07 1:04 PM
FSMA

Edited: 13-Oct-07
"Your out of your mind if you dont think this is a patriotic country that will fight for it's freedom." Not anymore. They'll just chip away at us until everyone realizes it's too fucking late to do anything. You know, because most of the things they do "doesn't affect me"... Isn't that the pathetic line that everyone keeps saying?
10/13/07 1:39 PM
FSMA

"Your out of your mind if you dont think this is a patriotic country that will fight for it's freedom." Not anymore. Sadly, they'll just chip away at us untill people realize it's too late to do anything. Remember, anytime the govt does something the reply is "it doesn't affect ME"...no?
10/13/07 1:42 PM
FSMA

i've posted two fucking times to this post and nothing show's up. WTF over?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.