UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Cool Vid

7/12/06 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoYouWantKarate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Jul-06

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3039306070586717772&q=disinformation+clip+2 much more funny than normal
7/12/06 8:34 PM
sicko
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Jul-06
So he was getting high while he was waiting for the aliens to come, that can only add credibility to his story. Still was funny to watch
7/13/06 6:48 AM
DoYouWantKarate

Edited: 13-Jul-06
THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT I NEVER NOTICED HE USED DRUGS
7/13/06 8:48 AM
sicko
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT I NEVER NOTICED HE USED DRUGS" whoa dude, you serious or are you yelling? Am I misunderstanding something? He talks so much about this drug use so I figure you gotta be replying all agro. No need to yell man, I think something just got "lost in the translation" so to speak. I didn't mean to be stating the obvious, but rather just stressing what made it funnier to me. Do you always react this way when you feel people are stating something obvious? I mean, is this your first reaction in real life too, or do you save up the hostility till you get online? Honestly, I really don't understand your reaction. Did you think I was insulting you? Did you think I was trying to belittle you? What? I'm really having trouble figuring it out, cause what you say and how you say it doesn't come off as a normal reaction. Maybe i'm the one misinterpreting it now, but the more I think about it the more it makes me want to weep for society. What, did you think someone came on the internet and said something which might be interpreted as less then flattering, so you had to jump in all agro as a matter of honor or something? I really don't understand where that reaction is coming from; but like I said maybe I'm the one misinterpreting it now
7/13/06 11:16 AM
DoYouWantKarate

im just taking the piss because of the way that he went "Im going to come up on drugs in about 30 mins" 2 seconds into the speech!!! chill the fuck out! i was having a laugh!!
7/13/06 11:17 AM
DoYouWantKarate

dont you find it tiring weeping for society every time people use capital letters?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.