UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Attn: Tony Blauer,met you in Vegas

7/17/06 12:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KidJustice
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jul-06

Tony, I ran into you at the Martial Arts Supershow in Vegas. I'm the Federal Agent from DHS who has used your HighGear at FLETC ( I taught Defensive tactics there from 2003 till 2005).

I was looking into going to Vegas for the Training Camp, but it looks like I have some other things scheduled for that week.

My question is: Do you have anyone here in Colorado that is Coach certified?

I would like to start training my guys in PDR and SPEAR a bit more. I'm pretty well versed in most of the system as it was taught at FLETC, However I understand that we were teaching a "bastardized" form of it. 

I'm sure you don't remember, but I also trained with you in New York a few times in 1996 when you would come into the city to give training classes (it was at a karate school of Broadway if I remember right) a lot of Air Marshals and US Marshals were training there at the time.

It was good running into you again in Vegas.

John Fabbricatore

7/19/06 1:34 PM
Tony Blauer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jul-06
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Hi John, Give me a call at my office and I'll put you in touch with some friends in Co. 877 773 2748 TOny
7/19/06 5:04 PM
KidJustice
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jul-06
thanks, calling now.....
7/25/06 2:48 PM
KidJustice

Edited: 25-Jul-06

Tony I called and gave my e-mail info, but I still have not received anything???

Maybe they screwed up on my e-mail address? It's a gov't address so I don't want to give it here. I will try to call again.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.