UnderGround Forums

FilmmakerGround >> Shooting John Sayles Tomorrow!

7/17/06 7:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lynn@Renzos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jul-06

Well I was just given the opportunity to shoot John Sayles tomorrow with a guy I know who's working on a new doc. I'm pretty thrilled about this since I've always wanted to meet him. I love his movies and his sensibility towards his subject matter. It's perfect timing as I'll be taking off next week to the Appalachians to begin shooting my new doc. What a fun send off shoot.
7/18/06 11:28 AM
asymmetrik

Edited: 18-Jul-06
an incredible opportunity!
7/18/06 8:09 PM
Lynn@Renzos

Edited: 18-Jul-06
It was a great shoot. We shot John Sayles and his wife Maggie Renzi. What a day! Tons of advice and words of wisdom from a great producer/director and writer.
7/22/06 4:38 PM
Kneeblock
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Jul-06
Lynn, since you're @Renzo's, I assume you're a NYer. I'm in the Bronx and am kind of a team Renzo cousin as the guy who taught me is one of Matt's students, so could I perhaps someday get some sage documentary advice from you in the very near future. Just wrapped shooting and need help. -knee
7/26/06 1:49 AM
Lynn@Renzos

Edited: 26-Jul-06
-knee.... I'd definitely be up for helping you out. Drop me an email at: lynnlane@mac.com I'm about to head out of town in 2 days for a couple of weeks of shooting in the appalachians for my new doc. Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.