UnderGround Forums

Miletich Fighting System >> ATTN: Pat M.

7/19/06 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dawley
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jul-06

I dont know how often you post or view this site, but I wanted to take a moment to comment on something. You recently had a MFS affiliate open a school in Florida. His name is Ceasar B. I was, I guess you could say, Ceasars first student. I came to Ceasar with alot of drama and problems (long story) and was in desperate need of good training, because I had a fight coming up in six weeks. No exaggeration here, in six weeks, he got me in shape enough that I was able to go four or five rounds and not gas. And he also taught me enough on my feet to give me a gameplan. I unfortunately have to take time off from MMA to fix personel issues, but it is ppl like Ceasar who will draw me back into, and keep me in the sport. I dont know you personally, but be proud to know/have someone like him on your team. He did alot for me and kept me sane when times were tough. Oh yeah, by the way, I won my fight. Matt D. Thanks MFS
7/21/06 12:46 AM
croatian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jul-06
Dawley, It's awesome to hear stories like this from folks I have never met. Cesar is a good man that is, and will do his best for people involved in his group. I'm proud to have him on board with me and will talk with him about this....he deserves to hear it. Congats on your win and I will be in Florida a couple times this winter to work with you guys. Take care of your problems and get your butt back in the gym. Thanks, Pat Miletich
9/8/09 9:40 PM
MurcielagoMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Pat,

This doesnt have anything to do with the original posting, but I have four of my guys going to this Dubai thing. I cant seem to get any answers on when they are leaving, or any other information for that matter. I am a little concerned seems its only a couple weeks away from the "projected" date of "late September" that we were orginally given back on August 15th. Have you heard anything or can you spare any information? These guys have jobs that they are trying to salvage relationships with for when they get back and they're making it a little hard.. Thank you sir.

murcielagomma@yahoo.com
12/15/09 10:22 AM
some_guy

ttt
6/1/10 2:14 PM
JohnFromZadar

Edited: 06/01/10 2:15 PM
Hello Pat<br /><br />I live in the greater Los Angeles area and was curious if you have any intentions of opening a school in Mitetich Training school in LA. There are great BJJ schools in the area, but I am looking for a little variety. My intentions are strickly physical fitness.<br /><br />Keep up the great work and if you every want to play 18 and grad some Croatian home cooking in between shows, let me know.<br /><br />John B
5/20/12 4:03 PM
Nuckin Futs
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/11/13 1:55 AM
RoyMunson
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat I am from Iowa, you should be in the UFC Hall of Fame, and deserve a spot in the announce booth. Just my biased opinion.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.