UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Anybody here fly fish?

10/12/06 3:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gemini2281
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Oct-06
Nah, it was a brown trout. From what I could tell it looked to easily be in the low 30-inch range. We were fishing a ripple in between two pools. 3x tippet tied to an original Trout Crack. I caught my biggest trout ever that day, a 24-inch brown and several more browns in the 16 to 20 inch range.
10/26/06 11:26 PM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Oct-06
JackFunk, check out Hatheume Lake Resort. Very nice place and one of my best friends runs the place now. Takes some skill & you won't catch small fish after fish nonstop like some places, but there have been some nice 9lb rainbows taken out of there this year. Nice trophy lake with some damn big rainbows. They tend to stay nice and clean too due to the elevation imo. http://www.hatheume.com/
1/3/07 10:23 PM
Docmaker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jan-07
Just got in from Orvis a few minutes ago. I think I'll be picking up a TLS 865-4 and a CFO 3 this weekend. Grew up bass fishing in Texas but am now getting into fly fishing. My wife is sick of hearing me talk about it...lol!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.