UnderGround Forums

Mississippi Underground >> bigmills008 & Phfantasm

7/29/06 1:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wmkelleo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jul-06 01:43 AM

& anyone else affiliated with Team Dixson and Team No limits. i train catch wrestling at Madison Wrestling Club but am looking to add stand-up to my training. i'd love to come down there sometime to see what Team Dixson and Team No limits are all about. do you guys have a schedule or maybe a website i could look at. plus if you are interested we would love to have some new guys up here to roll with as well. http://madisonwrestlingclub.tripod.com/ thanks kelly
7/31/06 3:30 AM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Jul-06
We have some really good standup guys to train with. John Dixon is the IKF heavyweight Muay Thai champion and a great teacher. Dixon trains weeknights form 7-9 in Gulfport. No Limits MMA team trains M-Th at 8 with classes Tu & Th starting at 5. Big John has Friday night training if someone is getting ready for a fight (we usually have someone getting ready). No Limits has open training on Sat at 1:30 and Dixon has Sat training usually at around 4. Anyone is welcome to come and train at either place and there is a $10 mat fee at both schools. Come by and train sometime. Take it easy, Jimmy
7/31/06 9:42 AM
wmkelleo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 31-Jul-06 09:42 AM
thanks for the info kelly

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.