UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Truth about Illegal Immigration

8/1/06 12:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KidJustice
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Aug-06

ICE/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigration

Info submitted to rebuke Sen McCain's story about the Senate bill on Amnesty and his statistics of how many American people are FOR this bill.

2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigration    

62% of all "undocumented immigrants" in the United States are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens, working without a
   green card;

95% of warrants for murder in
Los Angeles are for illegal aliens;

83% of warrants for murder in
Phoenix are for illegal aliens;

86% of warrants for murder in
Albuquerque are for illegal aliens;

75% of people on the most wanted list in
Los Angeles, Phoenix, and     Albuquerque are illegal aliens;

More than 380,000 "anchor babies" were born in the
United States in 2005 were to parents who are illegal aliens; making those 380,000 babies
   automatically
U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayer;

More than 66% of all births in
California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers;

24.9% of all inmates in
California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;

40.1% of all inmates in
Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;

48.2% of all inmates in
New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;

29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually;

More than 300,000 illegal aliens in
Los Angeles County are living in garages;

More than 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in
California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens;
8/1/06 12:09 PM
KidJustice
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cont:

More than half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border;

More than 43% of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens;

More than 41% of all unemployment checks issued in the
United States are to illegal aliens;

58% of all Welfare payments in the
United States are issued to illegal aliens;

Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in the
United States are illegal aliens;

14 out of 31 TV stations in
L.A. are Spanish-only;

16 out of 28 TV stations in
Phoenix are Spanish-only;

15 out of 24 TV stations in
Albuquerque are Spanish-only;

21 radio stations in
L.A. are Spanish-only;

17 radio stations in
Phoenix are Spanish-only;

17 radio stations in
Albuquerque are Spanish-only;

More than 34% of
Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;

More than 24% of
Arizona students in grades 1-12 are non-English-speaking;

More than 39% of
California students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;

More than 42% of
California students in grades 1-12 are non-English-speaking;

8/1/06 12:10 PM
KidJustice

cont:

In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish;

More than 71% of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegal aliens or transport
   "coyotes";

47% of cited/stopped drivers in
California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens;

63% of cited/stopped drivers in
Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens;

66% of cited/stopped drivers in
New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens;

Less than 2% of illegal aliens in the
United States are picking crops , but 41% are on welfare;

Over 70% of the
United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration;

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald
   Huddle,
Rice University];

The estimated profit to
U.S. corporations and businesses employing illegal aliens in 2005 was more than $2.36 TRILLION dollars;

The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican illegal alien is $55,000.00 cost to the American taxpayer in a
   5-year span.

8/1/06 12:11 PM
dahosse
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wonder what those numbers look like in places like san antonio, houston, and el paso?
The Benefactor

well that sure is annoying

I shot the pony

some of those stats are SERIOUSLY skewed
8/1/06 12:13 PM
dcvillain
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow, are policies are messed up, we are just giving away tax money, thats some bullshit right there
8/1/06 12:16 PM
Willybone
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01-Aug-06 12:16 PM
The 95% of LA murder warrants for aliens does seem like a very suspicious number.
Does that mean we can stop being scared of black guys with colored bandanas?
8/1/06 12:20 PM
dahosse

then again, many of these facts may be perfectly true, but misleading. the warrant thing, for example, may just be a reflection of the fact that it's probably a lot harder to find a murder-suspect in a hostile, little-mexico neighborhood than in an average black ghetto. at least in the ghetto everyone's speaking english. probably also cops are better at spotting and identifying your average individual black dude than your average azteca-looking peasant mofog.
8/1/06 12:20 PM
KidJustice

Remember that when they say 95% they are not just refering to Mexicans. This also includes Illegal Russians, Vietnamese, Chinese, African Countries, El Salvador, Honduras, Columbia.. Etc......

I can give you stats per country on how many are deported each year.

8/1/06 12:25 PM
jkkazmier

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!! It explains things better than all the trash you hear on TV. "Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests. Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hardworking and honest (except for when I broke into your house)." According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hardworking and honest, except for that breaking in part). If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hardworking and honest... um, except for . well, you know. And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being anti-housebreaker. Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with me. Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?! Only in America....if you agree, pass it on (in English)
KidJustice

dahosse is also correct in the "warrant" aspect. It's harder to find people that slip back and forth across the border. That is why the warrant is issued. There is no need to put a warrant out if you can find the person.

AGAIN when they say Illegal Immigrant you have to take into account ALL the countries that are here illegally. Not just Mexico.

12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But KidJustice, this is a small price to pay for having cheaper lettuce.

8/1/06 12:26 PM
eviladam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"58% of all Welfare payments in the United States are issued to illegal aliens" this one seems highly suspicious to me...
8/1/06 12:28 PM
shibbytastic
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fairtax = illegals paying all of their taxes
8/1/06 12:29 PM
Samatikan

"The 95% of LA murder warrants for aliens does seem like a very suspicious number. Does that mean we can stop being scared of black guys with colored bandanas? " Or are there THAT MANY murders/warrants?
8/1/06 12:29 PM
KidJustice

ask me a country and I'll post it.. I have the chart in Excel and I'm not sure how to copy it and paste it here....
8/1/06 12:33 PM
JonnySak
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I hope tons of Iraqi immigrants come to America" they already have, and for the most part they contribute quite well to society.
8/1/06 12:34 PM
Hobbes

That's some scarey shit. I'm some glad that mexicans can't survive the cold winters of Canada.
8/1/06 12:39 PM
The People's Knee
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Important info except for the Spanish speaking radio and TV. I couldn't care less about that.
8/1/06 12:43 PM
10040g

Do they do a similar break down for insurance fraud, accounting scandals / white collar crimes? Additionally, some of these stats are not based on convictions are they? Interesting roll out.
8/1/06 12:47 PM
Trust
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's another side to the illegal immigrant story, too. They're basically a class of victims in places in the US. I just read about a series of murders in GA where illegal mexicans were killed in armed robberies. The criminals assume the illegals don't have bank accounts and therefor carry cash on them or store cash in their home. They're also less likely to report the crime because they're afraid of being found out as illegals. Likely many armed robberies of illegals are never reported, and these were only known because the victims were killed. Similarly, we already know they are paid less than minimum wage in many jobs, and aren't paid legally (no taxes, medicare, SS withheld). And if they're sick, many are less likely to seek medical treatment for fear of being found out as being illegal.
8/1/06 12:55 PM
Gforce
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I wouldn't mind seeing the numbers for NY." I can't tell you with formally compiled stats, but anecdotally, I can tell you that roughly 80% of the DWI arrests are illegals.
8/1/06 1:05 PM
KidJustice

Uhmmm. NY is a state not a country... I can tell you what Illegals from what country where sent home in 2005
8/1/06 1:41 PM
I shot the pony

there is 0% chance that 40% of kids in ca schools are illegal aliens there is 0% chance that 95% of murder warrants in LA are from illegals these statistics are beyond jacked

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.