UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> Attn Trust: Show question

8/9/06 8:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wizbang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Aug-06

Sorry for the repeated "Attn Trust" threads but hey, you once lived where I live now (N.GA) and you like snakes so... Anyway, ever go to the Birmingham reptile shows? If so are they any good? Looks like they have them regularly. LINK TO AL SHOW
8/9/06 12:20 PM
Trust
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wasn't into keeping herps when we lived in GA, so I never went to any of the shows up there. I was starting to get interested in them right before we moved, and I know they used to have shows at the Gwinnet Civic Center, which was just a few miles from where we lived. Judging from the pictures on the website, it looks a lot like the local shows we have around here. Probably 30-50 vendors, and probably a lot of animals that aren't legal in GA. B'ham must be 3-4 hrs away, isn't it? I'd say if you have the time to drive and a few extra bucks, check out the Daytona show, which, I think, is Aug 18-20. I might go, even though I won't buy anything. It's just super cool to see so many things.
8/9/06 2:20 PM
wizbang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the info. I could get there in under 3 hours. I may hit one some day but probably not this week.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.