UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> 500 Pound Bass?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/9/06 8:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jacob Lamb
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Aug-06

8/10/06 2:36 AM
JackFunk
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Aug-06
damn, should let that old monster go, thing was probably older than both those guys. Snap some pics, get measurements, then let those monsters go back to keep the gene pool strong. No need to haul it to a dock, the vid is impressive enough.
8/10/06 2:03 PM
<:(((><
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Aug-06
That was filmed where I live. Just a big ole jewfish. I know those guys pretty well.
8/29/06 12:38 PM
Mullet @ Heart
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Aug-06
JackFunk caught and released the correct.
8/29/06 1:37 PM
<:(((><
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Aug-06
Jewfish, hebrews, Goliath grouper or whatever you want to call them are protected so that fish was not harvested. You can catch them all the time around here, literally if you hit the phosphate docks or causeway youd hook 20+ in a day. IMO there should be a season for them. They have been protected for a while and the polulation has exploded, now they clean out wrecks and reefs around here of other fish. I dont think there should be an open season but a license or permit which can be had via lottery like we do for gators. Those things were on the brink of extinction too and now they are friggen everywhere but thats a different thread..

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.