UnderGround Forums

Oregon Underground >> Here is your chance to fight!!!

8/10/06 4:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ray Elbe
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Aug-06

I am now helping with Matchmaking for a new show in Orange County California. The show is going to be aired live on a fox affiliate television station...and will be great exposure for any fighter looking to build a fan base and promote their gym.

Fighters MUST BE licensed in the state of California

requirments for licensing...

1. Both Hep. test, HIV test

*Most of the time you can get these blood exams done for free at a county hospital*

2. Basic Physical

*you will have your doctor fill out the eye exam portion. You do not need to see an opthamologist unless you fail the eye exam given by your doctor*

3. Neuorologist form filled out

*Must be completed by a licensed Neurologist*

4. California Boxing Licneses Fighter Application

*This must be filled out and sumbitted to the commission...they will charge you a $65 fee* We have several shows set up for the remainder of this year, and will continue using fighters that have a proven track record with our organization. *this can be a show where fighters can build their fan base, and KNOW that they have a fight*

We will be holding a show every month.

Nov 4th

Dec. 2nd

Feb. 3rd our the dates of our first 3 shows.

Fighters Purse will reflect their experience...depending on opponent, the pay scale will reflext something close to this...

fighter with

1-5 fights will make $500/500

6-10 fights $700/700

10+ fights $1000/1000

To keep costs down, we are looking at fighters in this order...

1. Location. We obviously prefer fighters who are local to the SOCAL area

But We will be flying in a few fighters for each show,

and may be willing to look into a "TEAM" of fighters willing to rent a car and drive several of their fighters for the fights. I need fighters in EVERY weight class.

If you are interested in discussing MORE details Please email me directly. (I know often when a matchmaker lists that he's looking to book fights, everyone leaves their email. I have enough work to do...and if your interested in getting a fight...take the 1st step and EMAIL ME)

We will also be having a Heavyweight Tournament...with the winner getting paid $13,000.

Please TTT this thread for a few days to allow other fighters the chance to see this

EMAIL: Magicalray@aol.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.