UnderGround Forums

PhotoshopGround >> Check out my flyer for my company

8/15/06 3:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
heelhookerMMAA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Aug-06

what do you guys think? I know it has a lot of text... this is targetted for local business only here in the twin cities... oh and will give any of the UG members here free shipping if this interests you/....
8/21/06 10:56 PM
heelhookerMMAA

Edited: 21-Aug-06
so... um... what do you think should be different
8/22/06 8:46 PM
DonnaTroy

Edited: 22-Aug-06

I would change the letter´s colors:

air - blue

water - green

What´s the size of it?

While the titles (AirAndAqua, Shower Water and Airfree) make a shape like

===========

.............=====

======

Their respective images make a shape like

.............#

....#

......#

Perhaps you could balance them like this:

===========

.....................#

................====

...#...................

=====

....................#

Not sure if you´d be able to enlarge a bit the font size of the text
"We assure our customers the oustanding..."  Depending on the paper size the font seems small to me.

11/15/06 4:33 PM
Little Ron
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Nov-06
Hey don't know if you'll check this ever again but I've done a fair amount of marketing and advertising with my old job as a sales job and your flyer could use some help... For a flyer the MAIN objective is to grab attention, right away your flyer will detract most people because there is just TOO MUCH going on... It's ok to have minor details but you need to get them to look at it first... My experience comes from using newspapers, we'd change our recruiting adds every 2 weeks or so and moniter their progress each week to determine the best solution. The average add needs to be seen 4-6 times before someone calls. With that said a BASIC formula to follow would be: TAG Line/Company Name (Whatever you prefer) -Sample tag "You're drinking THAT!?!" -you now have their attention BASIC EXPLANATION CALL FOR MORE INFO # Also throw in whatever immediate discount they get for mentioning ad. (10% off if you saw ad!) Good luck.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.