UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> What do you think of the new GTO?

6/28/07 5:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Man in Block
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jun-07
I can't imagine using a 67 Chevelle for a 50 mile round trip every day.  The GTO was made for this kind of thing.  Insurance for me is not too bad (30 and home owner multi-line discount).  I only pay $10/mo more than my 98 Honda Prelude.
6/29/07 3:16 AM
adjust
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Jul-07 02:24 PM
awesome forum, thanks MIB. that was exactly what i was looking for, ill be clocking some hours there. and thanks for the great heads up re: the strut rub, the will for sure go into my interrogation and make me sound a lot craftier than i actually am! lol just for kicks, what do you think a fair price for a 06 w slighlty less than 8k miles on it would go for?
6/29/07 12:53 PM
Man in Block
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jun-07
You'll probably get a better response on the money question on the GTO forum - I haven't looked at prices of used ones since I bought mine. 

Keep in mind, summer is a bad time to buy a "sports" car, especially if you're in an area with bad winters.  Also, prices are usually higher in the southwest on these cars, I can drive mine all year round here in AZ.  I would imagine they suck in the snow, I spin like crazy when it's wet.
6/29/07 3:57 PM
adjust
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jun-07
crap dont say that, im in the midwest! lol well, they used to drive rear wheel high power cars BITD, so i guess if my dad survived multiple winters in his chevelle in the 60s/70s, i should stand a fair shake at pulling it off. famous last words, lol ;)
7/2/07 3:30 PM
Fin
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Jul-07
"Maybe Fin can chime in with any issues he's had, I've only had mine since March and only have 4400 miles on it. I absolutly love it!" Hmmmm, so far just a bulb that went out on my T/C Switch and a little stubborn alignment that is now fixed. Tires seem to go by very fast, I wonder why.
7/3/07 1:42 PM
LittleJoeMama
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-Jul-07
I've always been an import guy but I think the GTO is badass. People always rag on the styling, but I think it's a nice clean look. Looks way better than an STI or EVO (boyracer look).
10/13/08 6:01 AM
dudley
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for later - thinking about picking up a used '06
10/17/08 5:57 PM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's rear wheel drive........what's not to like?
11/15/08 4:56 PM
Pig Bun
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ this thread still being active, considering the title and the current production status of the car!

Personally, I like the cars.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.