UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> Mayhem x Robbie

8/20/06 5:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mil Mascaras
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Aug-06

I think Mayhem can take a punch and I really see him pressing the action and wearing down Lawler. This fight will probably start out with Mayhem the slight favorite, -130 or so. I think Robbie's heavy hands will keep this line close to that or maybe even. I don't think Miller can submit Robbie, but I'll think he'll get it to the ground without taking too much punishment and then positionally dominate him. Mayhem by clear cut decision. I won't bet heavy on this, though, maybe a nickel.
8/21/06 11:47 AM
Oddessa
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Aug-06
JoeyOddessa.com

Mayhem will open the favorite.  Whats the exact date? I will get on this this upcoming week. I doubt it will ever hit -200 other way.

Also...flipped favorite report............Silva opened Fav over Cro.  Cro has been steamed to the favorite. Dont get caught speeding.  I think Silva may suprise, but its ur money.

Good luck.

8/22/06 2:18 AM
Mil Mascaras
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Aug-06
You're right, actually, I can see Miller submitting Robbie. Doesn't change the outcome though.
8/22/06 3:30 PM
Mil Mascaras

This is going down on Sept 2nd Joey. What's your opinion on this match-up.
8/22/06 4:29 PM
up-n-comer
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

got to go with robbie, seen mayhem fight at the pfcs in orange a couple of times and struggle plus when have you seen robbie get taken down? oh and another tid bit hes stronger and has more punching power. please Joey if your setting this line make mayhem the favorite.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.