UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> What's wrong with bettorMMA.com?

8/20/06 7:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
per
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Aug-06

When i go to bettorMMA.com there are only 2 forums to see, fantasy football and off topic. Where is the actual betting forum?
8/20/06 7:25 PM
TSands
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Aug-06
You need to sign in as a member and you can reach that forum.
8/21/06 11:44 AM
Oddessa
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Aug-06
JoeyOddessa.com
Correct.  If ur signed it, the other forums become visable. Things arent super busy, but there's some quality info in there.
8/21/06 4:28 PM
per
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Aug-06
I did find that confirmation e-mail. I must have been drunk when I registered. Bandwagon, now what kind of screenname is that? You are bound to forget that one. Anyway, good luck with your new site, i like it, even though it is still somewhat buggy. Keep up the good work, sands and odessa.
8/22/06 1:46 AM
TSands
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Aug-06

We are doing our best to get the bugs out...

There are going to be some big changes coming out as far as the forums go and I expect everyone will really like the upgrade. All in all the problems with the site have been minimal.

The funny thing was that for UFN 6 everyone who posted in the LOCK OF THE NIGHT thread were correct. Good night all around.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.