UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> Shrek Attacks!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/8/06 5:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BaldTony
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Sep-06

Friday September 8, 08:04 AM Wayne Rooney has been involved in an altercation with a fellow Premiership footballer at a plush Manchester restaurant, according to reports. Rooney was on a night out with fiancee Coleen McLoughlin and three other couples at the Panacea restaurant in Manchester. According to reports, Blackburn defender Michael Gray wandered over to talk to them. Following an exchange, it was alleged that Rooney, who was still seated, punched Gray. A spokesman for the striker said: "Wayne and Coleen were enjoying a night out with three other couples and were having a quiet dinner when Michael came up to their table uninvited. "Michael then began making a number of remarks which were offensive to Coleen and Wayne's other female guests. "Several times, Wayne asked Michael to leave. It was a brief incident and as far as Wayne is concerned, he bears no ill-feeling towards Michael." It is understood that Gray has offered a full version of events to Blackburn boss Mark Hughes. Police were not called to the incident and no complaint has been made.
9/16/06 12:40 PM
Shotgun Mick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Sep-06
Rooney couldn't have picked a better person to smack. I have had the misfortune to meet Mr Gray and I can confirm he is a cunt of epic preportions.
9/16/06 3:02 PM
Yougottawanna

Holy shit I know that Jemal Johnson guy. Well, I don't know him, but I was just thinking of signing him on football manager.... Rooney needs anger management or something. That guy can't go a month without a crotch-stomp or a punch.
9/16/06 4:51 PM
Govnor

"Holy shit I know that Jemal Johnson guy. Well, I don't know him, but I was just thinking of signing him on football manager..." LMFAO
9/17/06 8:51 AM
Shotgun Mick

Edited: 17-Sep-06
Haha yougottawanna has truly got the Football Manager addiction.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.