UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Good luck Carmello!

9/20/06 5:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Christian Montes
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Sep-06
Ronin Athletics

there is a thread on the main UG with a little more detail. but it seems that Carmello Marrero (who i believed is still coached/cornered by Paul M. from Hamilton, NJ) will be making his UFC debut in October!! Congratulations and best of luck!!
9/20/06 5:37 PM
Matt Thornton
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Sep-06
Awesome go Carmello! I only met him once when he and Paul came to the seminar in NY, but he was a beast then. I am sure is a monster now.
9/21/06 12:04 PM
MyatovichP

Edited: 21-Sep-06
Carmello has been working non-stop to improve his game and performance. He manages all of this while working and going to school and that is no small feat. Most importantly, he makes time for everyone else to train with. There's a lot to admire there and I know he'll be great in, and for, the UFC. Christian, call me when you have the time. Matt, are you in country and answering your phone this week?
9/21/06 1:18 PM
Christian Montes

Ronin Athletics
Paul, i lost my cellphone over the summer along with some old numbers i have yet to recover (yours included) you've got mail instead!
9/21/06 1:50 PM
Matt Thornton
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm here, give me a buzz.
9/21/06 2:54 PM
Jeff Duarte

"Carmello has been working non-stop to improve his game and performance. He manages all of this while working and going to school and that is no small feat."

That is Awesome.  Its hearing things like that, that inspire me to do my best no matter what.

9/24/06 5:46 PM
Rory Singer
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Sep-06
I picked Mello up from the airport yesterday. He will be training with us for the next two weeks. I am looking forward to having another week of hard training with Mello. I know he will have a great two weeks and do very well in his debut.
10/23/06 9:30 PM
Worth

Edited: 23-Oct-06
Is this going to be televised on Spike tv? Is there a date set for it to be televised?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.

Only Pro Members and Moderators are allowed to post to this thread. Upgrade to a Pro Member account today!