UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Kombat Zone-Oct 15th Ft. Wayne

9/22/06 7:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Sep-06
KombatZoneMMA

The Kombat Zone is back in Ft. Wayne at Pieres Oct 15th. 10 big TV monitors, great venue, interested fighters contact Randy Duhamell; 260-920-0200 rwduhamell@yahoo.com Thanks!
9/26/06 11:13 PM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Sep-06
KombatZoneMMA
In continuing the legacy of the Kombat Zone series that helped start many fighters in the mid 90's, this will be Kombat Zone #5.
9/27/06 5:55 PM
Shire

Edited: 27-Sep-06
KombatZoneMMA
Justin, thanks man! I just picked up the posters today, they look good. I will get with Guy about putting your team on the show of course.
9/30/06 3:49 PM
Shire

Edited: 30-Sep-06
KombatZoneMMA
Do to a bad ref at another reecent show, we will be having a few re-matches at Pieres. 1, a chick fight between Amber McCoy and Ariel Hill (ref stopped it way too soon). Go to itstheparty.com to see the banner or get directions, call ticketmaster for advance tickets.
10/5/06 11:26 PM
Shire

Edited: 05-Oct-06
KombatZoneMMA
Main event change. Do to an injury, Luke Zachrich is unable to make the bout. We have Mark Lesley of Ft. Wayne stepping in to face Anthony Lapsley. Kombat Zone 5 is gonna be great!
10/6/06 10:22 PM
Shire

Edited: 06-Oct-06 10:23 PM
KombatZoneMMA
Kombat Zone 5 at Pieres in Ft. Wayne: List of fighters to date: Not confirmed, but it looks like: Robert Dezayas -v- Robert Mina/ Lance Hypes -v- Matt Page/ Travis Figgns -v- Keaton Grubb/ Brice Gordon -v- Clint Stickan/ Adam Brady -v- Shane Rece/ Zach Furman -v- Josh Freeze/ Zach Dunlap -v- Kain Vanover/ Jesse Roby -v- Jeff Howard/ Yaddi Rivera -v- Melissa Vasquez/ Cliff Coon -v- Justin Wade/ Jeff Owen -v- Ken Hall/ Rob Dahglly -v- Brian Parra/ Matt Short -v- Derrick Handshoe/ Jesse Swank -v- Nick Miner/ Justin Swank -v- Herbie Liddell/ Amber McCoy -v- Ariel Hill/ -Main Event- Anthony Lapsley -v- Mark Lesley other fighters on the card: Ben Waldo, Jason Fleming, Zach Payton, Sterling XXXX, and some not yet named. ALL TICKETS ONLY $20!
10/9/06 4:38 PM
Shire

Edited: 09-Oct-06
KombatZoneMMA
TTT
10/10/06 12:17 AM
Shire

Edited: 10-Oct-06
KombatZoneMMA
thanks Justin. I got the call from Guy. Do you have your fight intro ready? I am glad you guys got a big club going, it helps the shows; and I will help promote the fighters. See you Sat night at the UFC show and pre fight/weighins.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.