UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> For Ted Bennett

10/6/06 12:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Buddhadev
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06-Oct-06

Something I thought you'd get a kick out of... from Steve Sailer's blog
10/12/06 11:34 PM
Ted Bennett
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Oct-06

Thanks for the link - half of me is ROFL, the other half is seething with anger that people still don't know the difference between real therapy and bullshit, much the same way an unsophisticated person doesn't know the difference between muay thai and goofy-ass TMA and believes that death-touches are the highest form of combat :-P

That guy is a sociopath, by the way, and one of the hallmarks of sociopaths is that they are charming and can convince people to do or believe whatever they want with very little effort. He also has another big hallmark, a total lack of empathy and guilt.

10/14/06 12:15 AM
Buddhadev
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Oct-06
Sometimes I wonder. I think people could make up all kinds of credentials and no one would be any wiser. In no job I've had has my employer EVER contacted a school or anything to verify credentials.
10/14/06 12:05 PM
Ted Bennett
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 14-Oct-06

Scary, ain't it? ;-)

Reminds me of that movie with DiCaprio where he protrayed that con man who in real life was able to fake being a *surgeon* without getting caught....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.