UnderGround Forums

BookGround >> 'No Excuses' Kyle Maynard

10/16/06 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Bender
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 16-Oct-06

Good read. Inspirational story about how hard work can pay off no matter what the setbacks are. I wish him succes and I hope to run into him someday. It is a quick read and you can pass it around and hopefully people will take something from his story. The book can be finished in a couple of days or one long flight.
4/20/07 7:26 PM
Beezulbubba
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Apr-07
ttt
4/21/07 11:05 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Apr-07
I picked this up last week and plan on reading it after finishing the Dark Tower series. If you like quick-read inspirational books, pick up Jens Pulver's book, and also Kurt Angle's book (if you can put up with some pro-wrestling BS, its got some real inspirational stuff with his training and REAL wrestling)
5/8/07 11:15 AM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-May-07
While he's not the best writer in the world, I found this super-quick read to be inspirational. If this kid can train his ass off with no limbs, then I should really go hit the gym! Worth the read... it took me about 4 hours

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.