UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> Some thoughts on recent PDR

3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Skullface
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-02

It's been a week since the PDR session and my head still feels like it's going to explode from all the great information it has to digest.I've been to quite a few seminars over the years. I learned to apply a keylock at a bjj seminar, I learned the tactical reload at a shooting school and I learned offensive knife tactics at yet another seminar but I have never been given so much information that transcends combat and can be so readily applied to everyday life. It's obvious that Tony cares about each member of the TEAM far beyond our business relationship.He opened his home to us and imparted so much useful information that has already made me a better, more focused person.His attitude and interest in our development has cemented my relationship with him and the PDR Team forever. It is truly a privelege and honor to be a Team member and be counted among so many great people! Anyone who wants to grow should check into this amazing system. Chris Seaman
Tony Blauer

Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Thank you Chris. I genuinely appreciate your thoughts and your ability to look past the confrontation management tactics and into the 'life management' applications. Tony
Skullface

Your most welcome, Coach. Chris

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.