UnderGround Forums

Ohio MMA Underground >> Seminar Nov 5th Dayton/Cincy area!

10/18/06 10:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jahz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 18-Oct-06

We are doing are next fundraisng party Nov 5th. A new addition this time will be a seminar during the day before the big party. We are booking jiu jitsu great Marcello Monteiro! If you dont know about Marcello, he is one of the best if not the best in the world at the guard, especially known for his creativity in the half guard! This is Marcellos first seminar in Ohio. We are keeping this seminar very small (20)so we can all pick Marcellos mind and get our moneys worth. I sold half the spots already and got 10 more spots left at $50. Fist come first serve. Here is a quote for those who dont know about him: "I met Marcello C. Monteiro in the early 1990s. We became very good friends through many years of training together. His technical knowledge has always been great and many people seek him to learn his guard and mainly half-guard positions. Monteiro has already helped many current jiu-jitsu champions with their techniques. His positions are detailed and intelligent. When I was living in the United States and at the same time beginning my career in NHB, I travelled to Brazil to fight in the jiu-jitsu world championship, and I took the opportunity to visit my friend's academy , Monteiro's academy. At that time we created and improved many half-guard positions and new fighting strategies, which I still use during my current fights. I strongly believe he is one of the best ! " Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira - Current Pride Heavyweight Champion.
10/19/06 9:15 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Oct-06
Is this gi or no gi? MC
10/19/06 5:03 PM
Jahz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Oct-06
Its both. Marcello said you can wear either...and he will show you the transition between the two.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.