UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Pat Tillman's Brother Speaks Out.!

10/20/06 5:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
honestus
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Oct-06
That didn't stop chickenhawks like you from trying to use Pat for your propoganda by lying about the circumstances of his death and making up bullshit that supported your agenda and keeping the truth from his family. How can you swim in all these lies and not get fucking sick of yourself. Come man, do you even have a soul? Yes I have a soul and I am man enough to stick behind my own beliefs. You know nothing of me so just settle down. Why do you attack personally when confronted with a question? Just address my questions, is it that hard?
10/20/06 6:01 PM
honestus
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Before the Iraq War, the Bush Administration said it had intelligence reports indicating that Iraq was hiding banned chemical or biological weapons from UN weapons inspectors. But so far, no such banned weapons have been found in Iraq. Do you think the Bush Administration "Misinterpreted or misanalyzed the intelligence reports they said indicated Iraq had banned weapons *sigh why did clintons admin beleive the same thing? why were we bombing them before Bush was president? Come on you can do better than this.
10/20/06 6:03 PM
max power
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tillman had his heart in the right place, but that was 1 of the dumbest choices he coulda ever made
10/20/06 6:04 PM
honestus

1,004 adults nationwide seems to represent a nation off 300 mill accordingly, was this blind survey done in a specific location by chance? maybe a historically democratic county? or even state? could this influence polls? do you know anything about statistics and how to make them bias, if not try stats 101 you will learn a lot about polls
10/20/06 6:04 PM
ProMagnus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Do you think the Bush Administration has deliberately misled the American public about how the war in Iraq is going or don't you think so?" . Deliberately Misled 58% Don'think So 41 % Unsure 1% CNN Poll conducted by Opinion Research Corporation. Sept. 29-Oct. 2, 2006. N=1,014 adults nationwide. MoE ? 3.
10/20/06 6:08 PM
ProMagnus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

USA Today/Gallup Poll. 10/15-17/06 , 2006. N=1,003 adults nationwide. MoE ? 3. . "Do you think George W. Bush does or does not have a clear plan for handling the situation in Iraq?" Does 36% Does not 61% Unsure 3%
10/20/06 6:11 PM
honestus

1,014 adults nationwide N=1,003 adults nationwide are you going to waste my time? I only ahve a small amount of internet allowed. hurry up if youve got a fucking point!
10/20/06 6:11 PM
ProMagnus

I must admit that I was wrong to Honestus. Only around 60% of the American people think that they were lied to and misled by the the Bush Administration. That should make you feel better right? That only equates to about 190 million people. Such much for your one guy theory.
10/20/06 6:16 PM
honestus

^^^^ did you bother reading my post? can someone really be this selective in their reading? are you that stupid to believe that a poll of a little over 1000 people can truely equal a total of 190 million? are you uneducated, or just ignorant?
10/20/06 6:23 PM
honestus

I think he can handle it...

Date: 10/20/06 04:32 PM
3272 Total Posts
Ignore User
<SCRIPT> if (readCookie('MMATV_USERID') == 187320) { document.writeln('Edit  '); } </SCRIPT>

"insecure about their positions to say"

seems to me that someone who is refusing to address the letter is the one who is insecure about their positions.

Whats the matter can't use the Ol "hes a leftwing looney" bit on Kevin so your just going to pretend like that letter doesn't exist.

You're fucking sad...Every decent person you know must be ashamed of you.

Date: 10/20/06 04:34 PM
3273 Total Posts
Ignore User
<SCRIPT> if (readCookie('MMATV_USERID') == 187320) { document.writeln('Edit  '); } </SCRIPT> Last edited:20-Oct-06 04:35 PM

Answer the letter bytch.

You're the ones who are exposing their fear about the issue.

If you're so fucking sure about your lies and your support for this shit, then address the letter.

10/20/06 6:23 PM
ProMagnus

But if the polls showed support for W's war then they would tanamount to the Gospel according to chickenhawks like you who are marginalizing their significance now that they are demonstrating the reality of the situation which you refuse to believe..
10/20/06 6:37 PM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Politics aside it really is a shame to see a guy who joined for all the right reasons has become so bitter about his decision.
10/20/06 6:39 PM
honestus

no i don't believe any polls, i just believe what I see. From what I see its media lying about the war in Iraq more than the government. You will know the truth far too late and realize you spent a good portion of your life bitching about something that is a good thing. You can't handle the truth that we are making progress everyday, that MOST Iraqis want us here and their government wants us here as well. It pains you that we are doing good, that is why you grasp onto your "facts" so tightly. You resort to avoidence of questions and accuse others of the same. You have avoided each of my rebuttles, and have not even tried to confront any issue I brought up. You can continue to bitch all you want, and belief USA today. Trust someone reporting from NY, DC, etc. I'll believe my eyes and ears. If you don't listen to those who are there RIGHT NOW (myself) how can anyone take you seriously. For the record before you go all "repig" crazy, I am not a repub, I did not vote for Bush either time, but we are doing the best we can, I don't agree we need more troops at all in fact I think we need less. So get your pantys out of a bunch and learn to debate. Stop relying on someone elses point of view and think for yourself for a change. Its refreshing, and will do you a world of good. Now I've reached my time allowed on the net argueing with you, instead of talking to my family. Why? because I want people like you to actually know there is a lot of good going on here. Did any of you hear that Baghdad is nearly finished being rebuilt, that we have imporved and restored their water system? That we are helping the farmers here with irrigation, and harvest. That we have helped rebuild schools, houses, entire cities. Did you hear about our helping of millions? Or where you too busy focusing on the negative. Look past these bad things once in a while and see the good we're accomploshing. Don't believe the media's take its one perspective that conforms to the sponsors beliefs. Ask questions and open your mind. I'll be back another day.
10/20/06 6:45 PM
BlackJesus
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP For a brave Man that gave up a lot so his Government could shit on him and his memoir
10/20/06 6:48 PM
ProMagnus

Edited: 20-Oct-06 06:53 PM
"You can't handle the truth that we are making progress everyday, that MOST Iraqis want us here and their government wants us here as well. It pains you that we are doing good, that is why you grasp onto your "facts" so tightly. You resort to avoidence of questions and accuse others of the same. You have avoided each of my rebuttles, and have not even tried to confront any issue I brought up." HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THIS? Because you want to believe it so it must be true. Were are your fucking facts to back up all that bullshit. Wanting to believe something and something being actually being true is are two different fucking concepts. Repiglicans have a hard time understanding this fact. How do you know that we are "Making Progess Everyday", What fucking progress? You have a impotent Iraqi goverement that can't govern anything outside of a few blocks. Hell our Troops are so undermanned that we can't even control all of fucking Bagdad much less the whole country. The so called Iraqi Army that was suppose to stand up as we stood down is nothing more than a collection of Militias that take our training and arms and then go fight their own secterian civil war. Hell they can't even get adequate Food Supplies, clean water and electricity to all of Bagdad much less outside of the city. Progress?? You have the fucking nerve and stupidity to use the word "Progress"? Our Brave Troops are trying, but the republican politicans and their lackeys are the incompentent liars that have fucked everything up and then lied about it.
10/20/06 6:52 PM
ProMagnus

Edited: 20-Oct-06 06:54 PM
LMAO@ of this guy he's the one who wanted "real" statistics and when he got them now he retreats into saying that statistics are unrealiable. Let me quote him from a few posts ago: "over 70% huh? how about you get some real statistics." Well you got some "real" statistics, you just happen to not like what there showing you so now all statistics are unrealiable according to you. LMAO!!!! Must be hard trying to keep your delusions straight without your tiny brain shutting down.
10/20/06 8:23 PM
WilliamOfOckham
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ the stupidity of CPracer16 aka Ricky Retardo What a dweeb.
10/20/06 8:56 PM
pfsjkd
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mission Accomplished 

Nowitski1Fan, please mind your own business.  You're obviously an idiot.

10/20/06 9:54 PM
Thomas Hamilton
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merc1 pwned our leaders
10/20/06 10:12 PM
karasu

It's sad really, most people's minds are already made up on the issue and no amount of truth will sway their opinion.
10/20/06 10:38 PM
honestus

LMAO@ of this guy he's the one who wanted "real" statistics and when he got them now he retreats into saying that statistics are unrealiable. Let me quote him from a few posts ago: "over 70% huh? how about you get some real statistics." Well you got some "real" statistics, you just happen to not like what there showing you so now all statistics are unrealiable according to you. LMAO!!!! Must be hard trying to keep your delusions straight without your tiny brain shutting down. Must be hard trying to keep your delusions straight without your tiny brain shutting down. Are you mentally retarded son? What part of me being IN IRAQ and having a time limit on the internet do you not understand? Its called reading comprehension, figure it out. No wonder you are so fucking blinded, only a simpleton would not understand I wasn't being a dick. Only offering you FIRST HAND perspective. You say your statistics are accurate? I'd laugh it weren't so pathetic that you would trust a sample group the size 1000 people to represent a population of 300 million. You claim that most Iraqi's don't want us here? Where's your proof? Have you ever spoken to one? Ok then. Wait I forgot you read a couple articles, well judging from your reading skills I already noticed you don't have the best of skills when it comes to that department. I could sit here and tell you more then any newspaper ever could but you would rather choose childishness and act like a fucking 12 year old. How old are you junior? Still pimple faced, and jacking off to the Sears catalog? That's my guess at least. When you get old enough and get to college, take a stats class, pay attention and you'll understand what I mean about sample groups. Stop listening to your teachers rants babbling about Iraq and the new Vietnam, they're only reliving their acid flash-backs/free love days and wishing they were 19 again. You think your informed? Yet you can't even hold an intellectual conversation without acting like a child. I brought up several points which you never addressed, yet you pick the smallest thing to argue about and when questioned you can't support an answer other than "if the polls showed support for W's war then they would tantamount to the Gospel ...", grow up. I told you flat out I don't believe any polls, not if it contradicts what my eyes see. Besides the polls are a non issue, if you would have read my response you would notice I wasn't speaking about civilians you fucking twit, again reading skills. Try reading what people write to you, and THEN answer them, it will keep you from looking like a tool in the future. Don't look for a response from me. I'll be gone for a while, and am not going to be spending the little bit of time I am allotted on the internet arguing with an idiot who can't even answer the questions laid out before him, or read at an 8th grade level.
10/20/06 10:45 PM
honestus

I have no problem admitting that there are problems here, do not think for one second I am downplaying them. It is dangerous and there are people that want us dead, but if you think for one minute I honestly believe we don't belong, well think again. I VOLUNTEERED TO BE HERE, I was not asked. I VOLUNTEERED to do convoys, wasn't pressured (I have yet to do one as there is a SURPLUS of people who WANT to do them). I am one of thousands who feels this way. Yet you say the opposite of what I see EVERYDAY. I think that its sad that people never realize the good that happens here. You claim there is no progress, then call me stupid for saying so, are you out of your fucking mind? I just wanted to throw that I think this is a serious situation and one that is very delicate. However its one that gets better. There is hope, you will just never see it in the news, because you dismiss it as soon as it comes on.
10/20/06 10:48 PM
bluenoser

ProMagnus Thank you for posting the original thread.It is heartbreaking yet enlightening for those who wish to open their minds from guys who have been there and left behind the good life to do something that they were unsure of but felt the need to do. I feel sorry for North Amnericans.
10/20/06 10:57 PM
pfsjkd
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Information lives in a fantasy-world of denial.

LOL!!  If that's all you took away from his posts then I pity you.

10/20/06 11:21 PM
pfsjkd

You're a very sad individual.  You still have my pity.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.