UnderGround Forums

Massachusetts Underground >> Training in New Bedford, MA!

10/25/06 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Oct-06

2500 sq. ft Facility in New Bedford, MA. It is a fledgling Gym, barely 2 Years old. It is pretty much an Experiment in Training. The Gym was started with a few Boxers, Kickboxers, Wrestlers, a Judoka and a few Submission Guys. We got together and did MMA for Health, Fitness, and Self-Defense. Nothing terribly serious. Since then we have done NAGA and am beginning to grow a bit. Now some of the Guys are starting to get some Skills and are talking about more Competitions. If you are just starting out in MMA and want to get some training and not be overwhelmed then come check us out. We have a Weight Room, large matted Area, a Bag Area, Lockers, Bathroom, and Lounge. We are not state of the Art by any Stretch of the Imagination, but are a good Group of Guys that are passionate about the Sport. If you already have a Ton of Experience and for some Reason want to come train and assist in some of the Coaching then that would be welcome as well! If you want to do your own Thing instead and use the Mats or Weights, then let me know. You can check out a FAQ on the Gym and what the Workout Structure is like on my My Space Page. Sorry, I lost my blue a little while back! http://www.myspace.com/ausgepicht Check out the 2 Blogs 'Wanna Train?' I can be contacted at ausgepicht@yahoo.de -Joe Silvia
10/28/06 2:49 PM
LeoGocking
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Oct-06
Hey Joe...where you going with that gun in your hand... I live in New Bedford and I will be interested in stopping by to meet you guys and train for a bit if you promise you guys wont hurt me...I sent you an e-mail with my cell phone... Hope to hear from you guys... Take care... Leo
10/28/06 2:55 PM
LeoGocking
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Oct-06
Hey Pah!!! where are you man???
11/2/06 1:33 PM
Ausgepicht

Edited: 02-Nov-06
TiTTy!
11/26/06 11:44 AM
Ryan A

Edited: 26-Nov-06
Ausgepicht you homo!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.