UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> Attn: Halz

10/26/06 11:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sirquack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Oct-06 02:26 PM

Hey Greg, one of your guys stopped in to check out the club last night. I can't remember his name for the life of me, but he is mid 30's and has been working out with you guys for about a year. He seems like a really good guy, I am glad you gave him our information so he could check out a local place to train so he does not have to feel obligated to travel all the way out to CV to train. Other than that, how are things going out your way? Ron
10/31/06 1:32 PM
Halz

Edited: 31-Oct-06
Good Ron thanks.  It might be Tim Boesen.  I have told him that I enjoy him coming up here and I encourage him to do so, but why waste the rest of the week whne he has such a good school in Des Moines to train at.  I hope that he joins.  I have been saying the same thing to Jason Steeger for years.
10/31/06 4:12 PM
sirquack

I think that was his name. I hate it when three guys roll in together and I can't remember names of all of them. Hell with my old age, I can't remember any of their names at this point. I have done the same for people that have asked about places to train in your neck of the woods. I like the way the local clubs try to help each other out here. Compared to Cali where it is cut throat on getting students. But they have 3-4 schools all within reach of each other. Ron
10/31/06 11:33 PM
Crump's Brother
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From what I read on this board, I love the Iowa politics of BJJ compared to just about anywhere else. It was nice to know that if I traveled somewhere I could hook up with another gym for a week and come back with no hard feelings. Hm, that sounds dirty. Sweet...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.