UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> You guys are great!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/5/12 10:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Knuckle Punch
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rip Phone Post
9/5/12 12:16 PM
rezzz
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP
9/5/12 12:19 PM
AngryFoamy
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw the thread with Evan's name on it and I immediately had a sense of anxiety in my stomach.  Such a shame what happened.  Evan had something special about him that attracted the interest of so many, myself included.
9/5/12 12:20 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aw Phone Post
9/5/12 7:22 PM
cakegirl
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sleazy Martinez - Reading Evan's initial post on this thread again honestly made me well up a bit. Massive lump in my throat right now. RIP Evan Tanner. Phone Post
Same. I'm tears now. Miss you, Evan. You were one of a kind. <3 Phone Post
9/5/12 7:38 PM
UGCTT_Blaat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not forgotten. Phone Post
9/5/12 8:12 PM
japetto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVAN!!!!!
9/5/12 8:23 PM
Manuel Gutierrez
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rip man, Phone Post
9/6/12 12:24 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT good times.
9/6/12 5:46 PM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still missed! Phone Post
9/9/12 8:57 AM
charms434
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will always be missed. Phone Post
9/9/12 9:01 AM
UGCTT_EnderTL
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP.

Every time an Evan Tanner thread is bumped I feel a little sad, a little nostalgic, but most of all I feel inspired.

Thanks for everything. Phone Post
9/9/12 10:25 AM
Binson

RIP Phone Post
9/9/12 10:40 AM
Gerbacio
694 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - RIP.

Every time an Evan Tanner thread is bumped I feel a little sad, a little nostalgic, but most of all I feel inspired.

Thanks for everything. Phone Post
This Phone Post
9/15/12 12:54 AM
RML
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A vote up for Evan Tanner
9/15/12 1:07 AM
tinytuffnutz
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP
9/21/12 10:06 AM
MrChainBlueLightning
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread, if any, should be perma stickied.
9/25/12 4:54 AM
Jack Furious
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Believe: It's really quite a triumph, just his personal impact on me. He brought so many people together, changed lives, and showed the kind of heart that only a true warrior poet could display in the cage. He was open about his demons to us as fans, and actually took the time to talk us as individuals. I know, it's one of the most terribly hokey things, but when he seemed to be swinging in the wrong direction with his alcoholism, I would write him little poems about how, being such a public and well-loved figure, that even his failures help light the way out of the dark for those daring enough to dream, and every single one, I would get a thank you, or a question about a line, or he would ask if he could use a line or two in his blog. We exchanged a lot of emails back in the Myspace days, and we talked a lot about drinking and how it affected our personal and professional lives.

I can say with certainty that if I had missed those golden moments, I would at best still be a hopeless drunk, but it's been nearly two full years. When I'm tempted, or hurt, or lonely, or depressed, I don't count my clean days or close my eyes and wait for the feeling to pass just to be able to continue to tell the ones I love that I have yet to falter. Every time I ride out the temptation, a consciously give credence to a man whose hand I never shook and whose voice I never heard speak my name. I cannot go so far as to say my abstinence is in total my honoring the man's spirit, but upon reflection, I consider my continuing to try, a fleeting monument to a man that personally made it known that he believed in me. Haha, he said, if you can still believe in me , I'll always believe in you.

A small part of that fire still burns within me, I'm a better man for it, and I'm not alone.

Miss you Evan
9/25/12 5:29 AM
MrFluffyHippo
1988 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:( Phone Post
9/25/12 9:17 AM
crazydave
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Believe
9/25/12 9:33 AM
notsometourist
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never saw this thread even as a lurker before. I instantly welled up. I miss you Evan. Heart of a warrior, soul of a gentleman. We will never forget you. Phone Post
9/25/12 9:57 AM
Ramsey

Wow, what a shocker to see his name on a tread. Took me by surprise, but even still, Evan gets my vote up for the day!!!
9/25/12 10:15 AM
BentOverForBisping
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ramsey - Wow, what a shocker to see his name on a tread. Took me by surprise, but even still, Evan gets my vote up for the day!!!
This! Every UGers should Do This! For the Op!

Phone Post
9/25/12 10:16 AM
BentOverForBisping
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gets my VTFU! Phone Post
9/25/12 10:17 AM
MrSmiff
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miss ya Evan

RIP

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.