UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> You guys are great!

3 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MrFluffyHippo
1290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uploaded with Imgupr
3 days ago
deadlyonetwo3
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still can't believe that he lost his life on the trip that he told us all he was going to do.  It's just unreal... I remember following him through his struggles with alcoholism.  He was very inspirational to so many in that journey back to the Octagon.  Though he didn't win in his return, he'd already won many times over not only in the Octagon, but in reclaiming his life.

R.I.P.

3 days ago
Nakedwelshman
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time this thread bumps up I get punched in the chest all over again :( Phone Post 3.0
3 days ago
touch
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You were great, Evan. Rest in peace.

3 days ago
LetiKraker
1619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His Myspace is still up. This picture on his profile gave me the willies. RIP Evan.

3 days ago
Scott Rotem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get this man in the HOF already?!
3 days ago
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe -  This just made me sad. Phone Post

3 days ago
jasonhightower
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nakedwelshman - Every time this thread bumps up I get punched in the chest all over again :( Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
3 days ago
KidPittsburgh
855 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LetiKraker - 

His Myspace is still up. This picture on his profile gave me the willies. RIP Evan.

I love all of the pictures of him out there that are selfies riding his bike.
3 days ago
xsrg95
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott Rotem - Can we get this man in the HOF already?!

he was a ufc champion that the fans loved. that should be enough to get him in. hopefully soon
3 days ago
angryguy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miss that guy Phone Post 3.0
3 days ago
jwistead
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 - 
Scott Rotem - Can we get this man in the HOF already?!

he was a ufc champion that the fans loved. that should be enough to get him in. hopefully soon

Yeah.

Inspiration should definitely be a factor. Aside from fighting, his interaction with the MMA community is a thing of legend, too. Official HOF or not, his persona transcends what it means to be HOF. True legend.

Someone posted a thread the other day asking which fighters will be forgotten in a number of years. Evan Tanner will never be forgotten because *he meant something to people*. He represented the struggle of humanity, and if you're reading this and can't identify with that, congratulations, you've lived a very nice life.

I drove through the same desert he was in (Palo Verde region, was it?) within a day or two of when he would have been there. What a silent, isolated, hot place. Still kind of crazy to think about it.

RIP, Champ.
3 days ago
staygreenponyboy
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm heading through that area again in September. I will smoke one for the homie who ain't here. :(
3 days ago
Jimmy Wrassler
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love and hate it when these threads are bumped.  RIP Evan

3 days ago
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

R.I.P. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.