UnderGround Forums

Massachusetts Underground >> Marcelo Garcia in Massachusetts

11/13/06 9:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marco alvan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Nov-06

Team link and Marco Alvan are proud to present Black Belt Brazilian Jiu Jitsu sensation and the best grappler in the world, Marcelo Garcia, making a rare appearance in Massachusetts and coming to Ludlow for an exclusive two-day seminar to be held Saturday December 2, 2006 and Sunday December 3, 2006. The seminar will be held at the Team Link Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training Center 71 East Street, Ludlow, Ma. Marcelo Garcia may be the most talked about man in submission grappling right now. His title run at ADCC 2003 revolutionized the game with both his X-guard and more importantly his back control, and he repeated his effort in 2005. He is among the most active grapplers taking on all challenges, great and large and almost always emerging victorious. Pound per pound, Marcelinho Garcia is know as the best grappler in the world, he has defeated some of the world's best-known grapplers Renzo Gracie, Xande Ribeiro, Gabriel Napao, Andre Galvao, Ricco Rodriguez, Diego Sanchez, Mike Fowler, Lovato Jr, wrestling Mike Van Arsdale, and others... The seminar is open to the public but space is limited due the occupancy limitations of our academy. The fee for one day is $100 or $160 if you attend both days. Do not miss the rare opportunity to learn from one of the best in the world, Marcelo Garcia is no joke! The seminar starts 11:00 am until 2:00 pm each day. Day one Saturday - No Gi (submission wrestling) Day two Sunday - Gi (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ) For further information, please call me (413) 265-0848 or email me at marcoalvanbjj@yahoo.com Thank you and I look forward to seeing you, Marco Alvan www.linkbjj.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.