UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> 911 Truth guy crashes UCSD College

1/13/07 12:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pfsjkd
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 13-Jan-07

That was back when I wanted to educate people, now the 9/11 truth movement has gained so much momentum and support we dont really care about the small percentage of you people who still believe the Govt's lies.

Ah, I see.  That's why you made this thread.  That's why you made the hijacker thread.  Because you don't really care about putting out your info and arguing your point.  Right.  Uh huh.

1/13/07 12:20 AM
Redneck
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Ah, I see. That's why you made this thread." This thread was to show you what a hero looks like. Not an attempt to deprogram your kind. "That's why you made the hijacker thread." That was simply because some people here were actling as if they'd never heard the counter arguments to the Govt lies. It was for reference and education purposes only. "Because you don't really care about putting out your info and arguing your point. Right. Uh huh." Not anymore, I have pretty much reached zen with my research, I now KNOW what I have been wanting to KNOW and i'm beyond arguing with those in denial about it. You will never experience the inner peace of being able to see through the matrix of lies and illusion in this world and see things for the way they really are. I feel very priviledged.
1/13/07 12:21 AM
theshooter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think that it's great that this John Conner guy is out there spreading the truth. It takes a lot of balls to do what he is doing. However, even I do not agree with bursting into classes. He should catch people in between classes, not during classes. Interupting classes just gives people an excuse to dismiss him and takes away from the message that he is trying to spread.
1/13/07 12:25 AM
pfsjkd
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was simply because some people here were actling as if they'd never heard the counter arguments to the Govt lies. It was for reference and education purposes only.

Hmm.  For someone who doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, it sure sounds like you have something to prove.  Do you realize just how idiotic you sound right about now?

1/13/07 12:28 AM
Redneck
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Hmm. For someone who doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, it sure sounds like you have something to prove." Not at all, look at all the fellow truth seekers on the OG these days. We are winning. "Do you realize just how idiotic you sound right about now?" I'm not the one who believes every half cocked story that the Govt have fed them about 9/11 and the "war on terror". I'm not the robot.
1/13/07 12:58 AM
theshooter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"lol @ his target. He should have went into local walmarts and Targets and just talked to people face to face. wrong audience and presentation imo." I disagree. College campuses are great places for talking politics.
1/13/07 1:19 AM
pfsjkd

I'm not the robot.

LOL!!  Yea, you know exactly what I believe and what I don't.

I'm not the one who's spouting off about I don't need to prove anything, and all my threads and arguing on the topic are nothing more than 'reference.'

Hiliarious.

1/13/07 1:42 AM
Redneck

"LOL!! Yea, you know exactly what I believe and what I don't." Considering that you so vocally oppose anything I say, it's clear that you dont believe what I do.
1/13/07 2:44 AM
pfsjkd

Considering that you so vocally oppose anything I say, it's clear that you dont believe what I do.

That's absolutely correct.  But you can't know what I DO believe based solely on what you know I DON'T believe.

Fuck, YOU don't believe 75% of the shit you post.  The problem is that the even the other 25% that you do believe makes you nuttier than a fruitcake.

1/13/07 12:39 PM
Sapperhard
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The war in iraq was set before 9/11, you all should know that. But, the 9/11 attacks were from radical islamists who hate america, you have to be blind not to see that. You can date this fact back to the embassy takeover in iran. It's just a shame that bush had to get to iraq so fast instead of dealing with terrorists nice and quiet much like munich... the only way to beat a terrorists is to be one.
1/13/07 12:45 PM
samichlaus
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arrest him.
1/15/07 10:24 AM
NeckSnapper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jan-07
The guy is an idiot!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.