UnderGround Forums

Japan UnderGround >> Meeting english speaking girls?

12/24/06 5:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigD13B
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Dec-06
OK.... so although the japanese girl was kinda growing on me.... I decided to let her go. Last night I had my BJJ Christmas party... and ended up in some underground club called Fuse or lume or something? Anyways.... This is pretty much my first time out clubbing... And as luck would have it I hooked up with one of the hottest girls i've ever met! Half Japanese and half Hawaian. Dear god she is fucking FINE! Cool as hell and her english is great! So I guess I accidentaly went against the good advice on here and came out good:)
12/25/06 9:30 AM
Easytarget
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Dec-06
My advice was sound! I stand by it, good luck now that you've find one, just remember there are lots more like Ms hottie hawaiian. Keep going to clubs and bars, lots of normal hot women go there not only skanks.
1/2/07 11:18 AM
newport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Jan-07
any of u boys go to roppongi? cant help but bump into English speaking Japanese....quite a few of my co workers are completely bi lingua too..very jealousl...i hate them..put me to shame :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.