UnderGround Forums

DantheWolfMan UnderGround >> PDR 14

12/4/06 9:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-Dec-06

It was my distinct pleasure, honor really, to attend the PDR 14 Camp in Montreal this November 2006. I had known of COach Blauer's methods for several years and was unable to make the commitment to attend the PDR until this year. Mind blowing I guess would be the term that comes to mind. It is indeed rare to find something in the Martial Arts that is truly unique and new. Well, Coach Blauer and the members of BTS had exactly that. A fresh perspective on science of combat. A true science as it was systematically show cased and drilled and taught to the participants with the professionalism that is sometimes lacking in the martial art community. As a martial artist and an instructor I felt a real sense of self empowerment both as a student endowed with those physiological instinctual weapons, and as an instructor with this information that I can impart to my students... Thanks to you all at BTS including Coach Tom and Torres for your support at the PDR 14. I truly enjoyed the experience and look forward to attending next year.... Vit Singh

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.