UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> Bob Bradley???

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/8/06 7:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PoundforPound
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08-Dec-06

WTF? Is this really the best that the US could attract? What happened to Juergenn Klinsmann?
12/8/06 9:02 PM
grizz632
769 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Klinsmann turned the job down. Bradley is just the caretaker manager for right now, they may still try for a big name like Peckerman or Quiroz. They needed someone to take charge for the time being and they could do alot worse than Bradley...
12/8/06 11:06 PM
Yougottawanna
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ASS I wanted us to get Klinsman. But honestly, I'm just not sure if a big-name coach is gonna help us. This generation of players just doesn't have the class to compete against elite teams. What I'd like to see is big changes in the youth soccer system, and a push to get more young people playing soccer, and not stopping when they get to a certain age like it is now. Promoting the sport in the US is a long-term deal, longer-term even than I think US soccer realizes.
12/10/06 12:01 AM
PoundforPound
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10-Dec-06 12:57 AM
"This generation of players just doesn't have the class to compete against elite teams." That's probably true. Maybe there's only so much that even the best coach could do with this bunch. It would still be nice to see one try, though.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.