UnderGround Forums

Iowa Underground >> Training at Aspen???

12/19/06 3:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GunsOfTheNavarro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Dec-06 03:51 PM

Someone told me some guys were doing BJJ at Aspen in West Des Moines on Hickman Rd after the TKD classes. Anyone know when they meet or who to talk to/email about it?
12/20/06 12:13 PM
sirquack

Edited: 20-Dec-06
Whatever you find out, please share the information. As a BJJ club member here in town, I would love to hear about what other locations might have available. I have heard some of our members at the Des Moines Jiu Jitsu Academy go there and work out, maybe they are the ones doing some light rolling. If you need more info about our club, you can go to iowabjj.com. Ron
12/28/06 12:03 AM
mrpfoo

Edited: 28-Dec-06
Ron, They are the guys that have been in our club on Saturday's... They are the TKD guys that train under Rich... Andy Hentzel or something like that. They teach the kickboxing classes on the weekend, and then roll afterward. GunsoftheNavarro, I don't think it's any set time or anything when they roll, just whenever they feel like it. I know that Chris and Kevin from our club have rolled with them in the past at Aspen. They are definitley decent guys to roll with, but if you are looking for instruction stop by our club downtown, they do on occasion. -Ed --- Des Moines Jiu-Jitsu Academy www.iowabjj.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.