UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> CIA Iraq Had No WMDs in Fall 2002

12/27/06 5:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SirPrize
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Dec-06
"You didn't ask me any." (yes or no questions) You are correct. I stand corrected. It was actually Seemorebutts that I addressed the question to. Sorry about that. Here is the question I addressed to Seemore on page 4: " *** Since Iraq did not have an active WMD program in 2002, does that mean that Iraq did not have any WMD in 2002? *** " That is the only question I have been trying to get people to answer. Will you answer the question with either "yes" or "no"? Thanks.
12/27/06 5:45 PM
SirPrize
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See? You just proved my points. You won't answer a simple "yes" or "no" question. You won't stop going off on tangents. (Brass knuckles, now? WTF?) You won't stop talking about cookies & unicorns. I stopped talking about those a LONG time ago, but you won't let them go. That's what people do when they can't answer a simple question. I'll give you one more shot: *** Since Iraq did not have an active WMD program in 2002, does that mean that Iraq did not have any WMD in 2002? *** Check one: ___YES ___NO I really can't make it any easier than that.
12/27/06 5:56 PM
SirPrize

Edited: 27-Dec-06 05:58 PM
"But that has nothing to do with an active WMD program." Well, I'll be damned. o.O That was my whole point ALL ALONG!!! What is sad (other than the time we have both wasted lol) is that we actually AGREE on most of the other points, as well. Surprising, eh? :)
12/27/06 6:01 PM
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" Hi, Evil. Sadly, there is probably some truth in what you say. I am not disputing this. Unfortunately, that is not what Hugo and I are debating. Actually, I believe Hugo and I are actually debating *different* things, as well. Me: The fact that Iraq did not have an active WMD program does not mean that they did not actually have WMDs. Hugo: I have no idea. Cookies... unicorns... anything but what I try to talk about. When two people argue about different topics, it is no wonder that they cannot agree. " OK COOL. I just wanted to shed my opinion on the issue.
12/28/06 10:59 AM
SirPrize

Edited: 28-Dec-06
"I'm so sick of neocon enablers, apologists, & spin meisters coming up with these nit-picky, imaginary excuses for this stupid, costly war." I'm tired of people reading things into what I say. I never said anything about justifying the war. That's just a straw man. Really, I don't think there is anything else either one of us can say that has not already been said. This thread = RIP.
12/28/06 3:36 PM
CPracer16
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Dec-06
bump

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.