UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> ATTN: Germany

8/12/07 3:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
macpfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Aug-07
Ebola, Sorry I missed you on the 28th. I just got my internet up and running and I'd forgot you posted that. I saw the flier for the fights posted at the PX the day AFTER the fights! I'm still waiting on my vehicle to arrive but once it does I'll see about linking up with you guys in Wiesbaden. From what I can see so far there isn't anything major going on here at Baumholder. Maybe I'll have some better luck once I'm in a normal routine and actually talking with some more people. The BDE just got back from Graf so there haven't been a lot of guys around. I'm trying to set up a briefing with the BN CMD now that they're back to set up a BN program.
8/12/07 8:47 PM
Combat MMA
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12-Aug-07
Fort Bragg Combat MMA

JB,

Are your going to try to put something together for the All-Army Event?

8/14/07 3:10 AM
EbolaMonkey

Edited: 18-Aug-07 01:37 AM
macp, I met a Baumholder guy at the event - Aron Bland. I've never trained with him. Evidently he is All American and has about 15 fights under his belt. I'm listed on the Global as Schmaltz - there is only one of me.
8/17/07 6:12 PM
macpfighter

Edited: 17-Aug-07
Jeff, I don't know if the All Army is gonna be possible this year. Our deployment dates have changed and we will be doing train up in Hohenfels around the same time as the All Army. I'll know for sure in a couple more weeks. I'll keep you posted. Ebola, Thanks for the contact info. I'll hit Aron up next week. I should be up on the global next week as well and I'll look you up.
8/23/07 10:50 PM
MAJLeavitt

Edited: 23-Aug-07
I will be back in Hohenfels the last week of OCT. Stay in contact and we may be able to get some training in.
8/24/07 4:08 PM
macpfighter

Edited: 24-Aug-07
I should be there at that time for our training rotation. I'll keep you posted.
8/25/07 9:13 PM
beerbaron

Edited: 25-Aug-07
I will be in Hohenfels from mid SEPTEMBER to mid OCTOBER time frame looking to train. I'm a blue belt and would like to get some training in, cuz we havn't been doing a whole lot lately because of our schedule. My email is JoshFridgen@yahoo.com If anyone wants to link up during that time shoot me an email and I will try to make it happen.
9/5/07 10:22 PM
MAJLeavitt

Edited: 05-Sep-07
I will probably miss you by a few weeks. Go on AKO and look up SSG Michael Czarnecki and email him. Tell him I sent you. He is in 1-4 INF (OPFOR), a Blue Belt, and intense to roll with. I will be in Hohenfels around the 24th of OCT or so for about 4 days. 1-4 INF has a nice combatives room, you can get with the S3 there to see if they will let you roll in it. Not too many of us left there anymore other the SSG Czarnecki. macpfighter, stay in touch and I will see if we can link up. kevin.leavitt@us.army.mil
9/7/07 3:11 PM
macpfighter

Edited: 07-Sep-07
beerbaron, Will probably miss you at hohenfels. We should be showing up there around mid october. MAJLeavitt, I should definitely be there when you're there. I'll hit you up on AKO when i know more. Jimm
9/8/07 9:12 PM
MAJLeavitt

Edited: 08-Sep-07
Roger!
9/15/07 9:14 AM
beerbaron

Edited: 26-Sep-07 04:28 PM

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.