UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Justin Lawrence, Thank you....

12/22/06 11:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
eiuwrestler174
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Dec-06

I want to truly thank you for the opportunity you gave me. I was honored to fight in the XFC, and look forward to the next time. Just coming to Australia was, in itself, an amazing experience. But the trip was much more than I ever could have imagined. I look forward to returning in January, and working with you. Have a very merry christmas, and enjoy the two newest additions to the family. Congratulations are in order. Brian Ebersole
12/22/06 4:01 PM
XFC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Dec-06
Xtreme Fighting Championship
Thanks Brian & for the info of others.... Brian will return here in a few weeks to call Australia his new home. While Brian is a very good fighter his ability as a trainer is AMAZING. It will be a HUGE bonus to the QLD/Aussie MMA scene to have a wrestler of his calibre here helping to develop our fighters. I am sure that he will help many people. Above all that he is a true gentleman and a superb human being that I am proud to call a friend & would HIGHLY reccomend his services to ANYONE. America's loss is definately our gain and I look forward to seeing you soon mate. Justin
12/29/06 6:15 PM
BelDin

Edited: 29-Dec-06
Brian When you get back downunder in the new year, under give me a call and we'll arrange that trip up to the far north for you. Stephen GILLINDER
7/17/12 9:34 PM
XFC

Xtreme Fighting Championship
2006 trivia :)

Justin
7/18/12 4:28 AM
simpsonaye
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BelDin - Brian When you get back downunder in the new year, under give me a call and we'll arrange that trip up to the far north for you. Stephen GILLINDER

did you ever take him up North? Did you?!?
7/19/12 11:53 AM
ken amtrack

Move on please its 2012..worst self thread bump ever..really that is just so sad
7/23/12 6:53 PM
geraldbb
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian doesn't return Justin's calls these days, same as everybody else LOL
7/29/12 6:13 AM
ken amtrack

:(
7/30/12 6:33 AM
Tatami Strangler
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When we walk down the street
See the people who stop and stare and say
Haven't I seen that face somewhere a long time ago

We don't wanna be a yesterday's hero
Yesterday's hero, that's all we'll be

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.