UnderGround Forums

Pennsylvania Underground >> BAJJI Offering kids classes

12/22/06 12:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Louco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 22-Dec-06

I am using this space to shamelessly promote. I have been teaching a group of 5 kids so far (including my 3 year old daughter) We are looking to add more kids this coming year. Until the last few months we haven't really had a kids class, but since I have been teaching and everything is going well. We decided to open a kids class. My Name is Michael Seese - Purplebelt (4.5 yrs training in BJJ) under Alex Britto. I have trained with other notables such as Sergio "Bolao" Souza, Roberto Atalla as well as others. I am an active (Well semi active lol) Competitor adn I typically place on the various tournament scene. I have some experience in other martial arts such as Boxing, Muay Thai, wrestling and others. I try to make complete fighters. I teach throws, takedowns, etc. I also incorporate other things I have learned to the curriculum. For the kids, I teach sport and self defense techniques. For Self Defense I teach the basic self defense, but concentrate in awareness and evasion more than techniques, how to deal with bullies, etc. So, if you know anyone in the Philly suburbs looking for kids classes. Send them mmy way. I am getting glowing feedback from the moms. Brazilian American Jiu-Jitsu Institute offers kids classes. Open to Children (Ages 4-16) Wednesday and Friday 5:30pm - 6:30pm Teach Your Child Confidence Focus Character Physical Conditioning Leadership Success. Safe and friendly environment. Great for beginners. Location: Volant Fitness 981 E Lancaster Avenue Downingtown, Pa 19335. Contact: Alex Britto - Black Belt 1st degree. Brazilian American Jiu-Jitsu Institute Website: www.bajji.com, Phone: 610-518-7680 Email: kids@bajji.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.