UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> The True Story of Saddam & Bush

1/5/07 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Information
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05-Jan-07
Thank you for proving my point. You had nothing to add. Go ahead and ignore what I've posted. It's not as if you can become any more of a joke on this forum.
1/5/07 1:52 PM
10040g

-Ignored- ^ best way to deal with the issue, and I understand it is rather frustrating.
1/5/07 1:54 PM
Information

^ Has an anti-Semetic streak so wide even Nazi's are taken aback...
1/5/07 2:03 PM
sparkyman
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see that the points of the original post were debated.
1/5/07 2:04 PM
10040g

You know, just as a comment regarding the banter, humour and general posting of commentary and editorialization here on the OG, I have to make a distinction. Some people, as can be seen in some threads which deal with pretty weighty subject matter (holocaust deniers, genocide, war, history, etc), there is a fair amount of civil discourse aimed at philisophical and knowledge discovery. I am proud to be part of such back and forth. Still, there are a few individuals here on this forum (which is an overall reflection of society itself I am certain) who are morons, angry people, or general wannabe bullies. These individuals tend to post in similar patterns as stated above, and to these individuals, the discourse is about gaining full intellectual mount. I've been offended, criticized, chastised, and called all sorts of names, and when this happens I generally sink to the individual's level, but I rarely try to revert to name calling initially. If someone discovers this as a way out of an argument, or perceived this to be the "full mount" in the course of discussion, then so be it, I will join in and contribibute and reciprocate. Still, in some cases it is just better to place the individual on -ignore- and leave it at that. The visual that I have in my mind, is of a stranger turning the other cheek on that freak that stands outside of the WalMart on a soapbox clutching a bible (of whichever faith or creed), and when you walk by and smile the smile of a retard who doesn't care, this moron jumps on your back and tries to slap on a Rear Naked Choke only to find that you are not affected by the pressure and continue to walk. You may talk to yourself while this wannabe bully tries to choke you, but the choke itself is as ineffective as their arguements and editorializations. It is amazing. Some people are just generally really angry or need to feel superiority in any sense of the word. Hate to stoop to it, but zen philosophy isn't to push away, but rather to let go and see what happens. This is the beauty of the -ignore- feature.
1/5/07 2:15 PM
Information

LMAO @ 10400g writing this: some on this forum seem to write as if they consider themselves as existing on a higher intellectual plain of existance. ...and then following it up with a post like that. Some people just aren't aware of how incredibly pathetic they are.
1/5/07 2:49 PM
10040g

Now, I turn the mirror towards the poster, and I am very sure they know who they are. With a non-vague name like they hold (as forum poster), and with the sour of the venom they spit, their posts really do stand out. Yet the stand on the soap box, built out of shabby rooted anger born from what I am unsure, maybe dropped as a baby or smacked by a fat woman, and tell everyone how pathetic they are, or how the entire forum views their thoughts or words. What is amazing is the volume their ego consumes, you see they actually post in language that offers opinion on behalf of the entire forum. I myself speak for myself. I try to do so with respect to the opinion of the other individual. I also try to provide objective opinions, and I will try to avoid spinning them as natural-fact. This other individual would tell you that you are wrong because, if they disagree with you, then obviously it is you that must be wrong. And this -ignore- feature. Well it frustrates this type of person. It is the best way to troll the troll.
1/5/07 2:51 PM
Information

Edited: 05-Jan-07 02:53 PM
I honestly don't understand where you come up with half the things you post. It's like an autistic haiku. I mean, I'm sure there's a kernel of intelligence in there somewhere, but it is so clouded by spastic meanderings that it is tough to find. I've never seen someone so completely owned by one thread title that they would devote the next year of their life finding ways to insult me. It is hilarious, if a little sad.
1/5/07 2:51 PM
10040g

"you are stupid, and your post offends my intelligence" "you are an anti-semite because you posted something that did not agree with me" "what you have posted is beneath me and makes my brain dirty" "what you have posted does not agree with me, and therefore is incorrect" "i haven't read that opinion and cannot comprehend your words, and therefore you are stupid" "insert cut and paste from my poli sci textbook"
1/5/07 2:52 PM
10040g

sand + vagina + assumed intellectual capacity = painful thoughts + fear = reaction
1/5/07 3:19 PM
10040g

this poster has twice resorted to posting threads for the sole-sake of spamming the board with derogatory name calling and trolling. it is fair trolling, i understand. when i first read this individuals posts, i respected it and expected more. but as time passed, it was starting to become obvious that for this person it was not about dialogue or discovery, but rather posting on the OG was about Lording over a domain. this individual sees words, and this individuals reads posts, and they see this as a bubbling sea that needs to be tamed by a superior mind. dellusions of grande capacities? who knows. this is why i stopped talking to someone who i thought could share. someone who i thought could add something, but it was a lost equation, a intellectual deficit was happening. instead of a back and forth, it was a give and give. they gave and gave, and if you tried to offer dissenting opinion or contemplation you were called anything from a racist to a bigot, from stupid to retarded. well, isn't the fool that pretends to know everything? it is similar to the despot who claims to be pious.
1/5/07 4:18 PM
Information

Wow. This is awesome. More, 10400g!
1/5/07 4:49 PM
CPracer16

I do not have a 13" monkey, if I did, I would be in the movies. Information, your troll is successful. You have managed to take the focus of the thread away from what it was about. It was to show how the Bush family has ties to Saddam and Bin Laden. The proof is there, take a look around, look who the Bush family does business with, look at James Baker. Who is he so closely tied to? The Bush family. Who is his clientel? Thats right, Saudi's, Bin Laden, many of the wealthy powerful people that we often times call the evil enemy. This is not about left or right politics, its about a very corrupt political govt here in our country. Instead of saying things like, all govts are like this or the rich always get richer. Take a stand and help get the word to people that our elected officials answer to the American people. Do not let them tell lies to start wars and to allow the companies that pay them to profit from those wars with our brother and sisters lives. Make them be held accountable, war crimes happen, people like Saddam pay. So should our elected officials that commit the same type of crimes.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.