UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> WADE BELAK BITCHES

1/11/07 9:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WC17
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Jan-07

Wade Belak tonight destroys Andrew Peters, even worse than he destroyed Brashear. Belak has now taken down Orr, Brashear and Peters in convincing fashion of late, and looks to have found what was once there and more. Right now Belak looks unbeatable. WIth Boogard recently getting his clock cleaned, and Belak the most impressive enforcer of late, things are now getting quite interesting in the rankings with Belak closer and closer to reclaiming his title.. Leafs are kicking the Sabres ass tonight, by the way, exposing them pretty badly. Oh how great it is to be a Leafs fan.
1/11/07 9:50 PM
Spankenstyne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Jan-07
lol i hope you never change my friend.
1/12/07 10:21 AM
MIKEBROOKS

Edited: 12-Jan-07
Hey ..... who fought Boggard the other night I missed the hi-lights, I heard he got smoked. Is this true? thanks Brooks
1/12/07 12:52 PM
Mark1

Yes, the leaves are still fighting the fact that they suck. Mark
1/12/07 2:57 PM
WC17

"Hey ..... who fought Boggard the other night I missed the hi-lights, I heard he got smoked. Is this true?" Eric Godard, yes Boogard took a couple good shots that dropped him and gave him a concussion. and yes Belak has defeated Godard as well a few seasons ago. Godard has never beaten Belak. Domi also gave him a few good schooling before checking out of the league.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.