UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> False flag operation: Persian Gulf

1/15/07 2:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
New World Samurai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-Jan-07
"-Al Jazeera is a secular news service which caters to the Arab street, they do not automatically support the Persians or all Muslims." I can quote my sources and back up my quotes. Some people prefer a faith-based approach to the truth. "-The Iranian president makes no such ridiculous claims on his website." On his website he does claim: "He further expressed his firm belief that the new wave of confrontations generated in Palestine and the growing turmoil in the Islamic world would in no time wipe Israel away." He's just a reasonable, gentle man.
1/15/07 2:37 PM
New World Samurai

"-Please do not belittle the Christian faith in God as a sign of insanity." Nice try. Getting desperate (or just lazy)? As you well know, I said above that there are some insane Christians. "-Yes so you're finally understanding what I'm trying to say. Bush is a politician. So is Ahamadinejad. Neither is insane. " I think that Ahmjd is quite possibly unhinged, yes, and that Bush is not. There we are.
1/15/07 2:46 PM
New World Samurai

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/01/14/wiran14.xml "In November, the country was startled by a video showing Mr Ahmadinejad telling a cleric that he had felt the hand of God entrancing world leaders as he delivered a speech to the UN General Assembly last September." "When an aircraft crashed in Teheran last month, killing 108 people, Mr Ahmadinejad promised an investigation. But he also thanked the dead, saying: "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow." "The most remarkable aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad's piety is his devotion to the Hidden Imam, the Messiah-like figure of Shia Islam, and the president's belief that his government must prepare the country for his return."
1/15/07 2:48 PM
New World Samurai

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2005/11/184cb9fb-887c-4696-8f54-0799df747a4a.html "Iran: President Says Light Surrounded Him During UN Speech Prague, 29 November 2005 (RFE/RL) -- According the report by baztab.com, President Ahmadinejad made the comments in a meeting with one of Iran's leading clerics, Ayatollah Javadi Amoli. Ahmadinejad said that someone present at the UN told him that a light surrounded him while he was delivering his speech to the General Assembly. The Iranian president added that he also sensed it. "He said when you began with the words 'in the name of God,' I saw that you became surrounded by a light until the end [of the speech]," Ahmadinejad appears to say in the video. "I felt it myself, too. I felt that all of a sudden the atmosphere changed there, and for 27-28 minutes all the leaders did not blink." Ahmadinejad adds that he is not exaggerating. "I am not exaggerating when I say they did not blink; it's not an exaggeration, because I was looking," he says. "They were astonished as if a hand held them there and made them sit. It had opened their eyes and ears for the message of the Islamic Republic." Baztab.com reported that during the meeting, Ayatollah Amoli said that "carrying out promises and restraining from fooling people" is the most important duty, presumably of officials . However, it is unclear whether that comment is made in reaction to the claim made by Ahmadinejad."
1/15/07 2:50 PM
Information

I predict 10400g will eventually come on this thread and take NWS to task for spreading Zionist propaganda.
1/15/07 2:55 PM
New World Samurai

hubris's hero (perfectly sane!): 'Ahmadinejad said that someone present at the UN told him that a light surrounded him while he was delivering his speech to the General Assembly. The Iranian president added that he also sensed it. "He said when you began with the words 'in the name of God,' I saw that you became surrounded by a light until the end [of the speech]," Ahmadinejad appears to say in the video. "I felt it myself, too. I felt that all of a sudden the atmosphere changed there, and for 27-28 minutes all the leaders did not blink." Ahmadinejad adds that he is not exaggerating. "I am not exaggerating when I say they did not blink; it's not an exaggeration, because I was looking," he says. "They were astonished as if a hand held them there and made them sit. It had opened their eyes and ears for the message of the Islamic Republic."'
1/15/07 3:15 PM
hubris
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-yes colourful language from a great orator. To go from there to insane is really a stretch. Your entire argument is really reduced to this. Sad really that you have nothing else of substance to offer.
1/15/07 3:19 PM
New World Samurai

"-yes colourful language from a great orator. To go from there to insane is really a stretch." Your attachment to unreality is truly dizzying. "Your entire argument is really reduced to this." Not really. But I think we've explored the problem space enough for now. "Sad really that you have nothing else of substance to offer." I can tapdance.
1/15/07 3:19 PM
Whambo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like the pompous attitude by our resident middle east fact checker rls99 only to get owned a couple threads later.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.