UnderGround Forums

NatureGround >> Waterlogged Nerf football

5/3/07 9:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Benefactor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03-May-07
i called it kill the carrier, which always ended up in t shirts having huge neckholes and grass stained pants
5/3/07 9:59 AM
Lurken

benefactor, just got one of those for my 4 year old. The kind with fins. It rocks ass.
5/3/07 10:10 AM
PatK
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First concussion I can recall getting was playing smear the queer.

The "queer" got smeared and tossed the ball, and it was a mad scramble for it.

I came flying in to grab and bent over to scoop it up at the same time as my friend's older brother. His knee connected to my forehead at I went down like I was shot.

The next thing I know, everyone is standing over me asking me if I'm okay. I had no fucking clue where I was and started freaking out. Everyone said the collision sounded like smacking two coconut shells together.

As soon as the cobwebs cleared, it was back into action.
5/3/07 10:19 AM
Decepticon

Lol smear the queer. Absolutely no point to the game other then kicking ass. After playing I would always wonder WHY THE FUCK I wanted the ball so bad.

I was the best at evading tacklers during touch--progression to->tackle football. I was usually one of the smaller kids so running for my life was common place.

My brother was about 7 years older than me so he took shit out on me pretty bad. About 6 years ago we were at a family BBQ and someone busted out a football. I was in great shape and training, and my bro, at the time 33 was getting fat. He turned his back and I winged the foot ball hard as shit at him and nailed him in the back of the head. Even better all my college friends were there laughing their asses off.

He gave me this look like "ok, i hung your ass from the deck by your ankles and spat in your face, you get that one you little shit." and laughed his ass off. Later I double legged him and transitioned to an armbar, just to make sure he got the point.
5/3/07 10:19 AM
Decepticon

Lol smear the queer. Absolutely no point to the game other then kicking ass. After playing I would always wonder WHY THE FUCK I wanted the ball so bad.

I was the best at evading tacklers during touch--progression to->tackle football. I was usually one of the smaller kids so running for my life was common place.

My brother was about 7 years older than me so he took shit out on me pretty bad. About 6 years ago we were at a family BBQ and someone busted out a football. I was in great shape and training, and my bro, at the time 33 was getting fat. He turned his back and I winged the foot ball hard as shit at him and nailed him in the back of the head. Even better all my college friends were there laughing their asses off.

He gave me this look like "ok, i hung your ass from the deck by your ankles and spat in your face, you get that one you little shit." and laughed his ass off. Later I double legged him and transitioned to an armbar, just to make sure he got the point.
5/3/07 2:01 PM
grittys457
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We used to play a game at my grandparent's house at Christmas. Me and some other smaller cousins would line up against the wall while one of the older cousins would throw a real football at us as hard as they could. It was from about 8ft away. I don't really remember the point of it. How about playing with a shitty real football that has a giant tumor? That sucks.
5/3/07 7:41 PM
Cire
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great childhood memories. Another great game forgotten is Wallball. We used a tennis ball most of the time, but racquetballs, real superballs(not the gumball machine version), golfballs were also used. Running up the wall, yelling Bulldog, and hurling it back at someone was a blast.
5/3/07 9:25 PM
nottheface
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember Nerf Fencing? I don't know a damn person that actually played it like it was supposed to be played. We just whacked the shit out of each other.
5/3/07 11:34 PM
grittys457
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd just use my real light saber on you.
5/4/07 8:16 PM
CaptainXanax
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04-May-07
"Another great game forgotten is Wallball. We used a tennis ball most of the time, but racquetballs, real superballs(not the gumball machine version), golfballs were also used. Running up the wall, yelling Bulldog, and hurling it back at someone was a blast." lol @ using golfballs. Jesus... We always called that game dodgeball and either played with a tennis ball or sometimes one of those grippy red balls that were always part of PE. Tennis balls were just good for bruising while the red balls were good for bloody noses. Speaking of those grippy red balls... I always remember my PE teacher injecting them with this light blueish liquid. What was that stuff?
5/5/07 6:52 PM
Decepticon

Edited: 05-May-07
probably sealant to fix any holes in them and keep eem from going flat. Either that or your gym teacher was injecting them with chloroform and ass raping you during nappy time.
5/5/07 6:52 PM
Decepticon

probably sealant to fix any holes in them and keep eem from going flat. Either that or your gym teacher was injecting them with chloroform and ass raping you during nappy time.
5/5/07 7:03 PM
BzGrappla

I love the ILLUMINATOR

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.