UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> New Gym in Wareham, MA

1/17/07 12:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SWhittier
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 17-Jan-07
Nexus Martial Arts, LLC

Nexus Martial Arts will be offering youth programs (ages 6-12 years), along with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, MMA, and fitness classes for adults. Our 6,000 sq' facility features a main training area with premium grappling mats, boxing and muay thai bags, and a boxing ring. Nexus Martial Arts is located just off the intersection of routes I-195 and I-495, and is convenient to all points on the South Coast of Mass, from the greater New Bedford area to the upper Cape and lower 495 belt. Nexus is the regional headquarters for Straight Blast Gym International, and is affiliated locally with Gracie Barra Boston and Sityodtong Muay Thai Academy. We offer training for everyone, from students just looking to have fun and get in shape to martial arts enthusiasts. Chief Instructor: Stephen Whittier Address: 14 Kendrick Rd, Wareham MA 02571 Phone: 508-295-5427 Web: nexusma.com "I have known Steve Whittier for many years and I can honestly say that he is one of most intelligent and well-rounded martial artists that I have met anywhere. He has a very practical and effective way of approaching the learning and teaching of martial arts. He has helped me prepare for countless grappling competitions and has been invaluable in helping me win all of my MMA fights. His ability to analyze techniques and integrate a practical methodology from a myriad of martial arts makes him a unique and special teacher." -Kenny Florian
1/17/07 1:02 AM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woo hoo!
1/17/07 1:14 PM
Luis Gutierrez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome :)
1/19/07 6:50 PM
OlYeller
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jan-07
ttt and all that good stuff

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.