UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> WIll Justin Wade take over Supers!

1/19/07 10:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 19-Jan-07
KombatZoneMMA

I met Justin Wade in his basement before I matched him for his first bout. He was, and is a big young man. He now trains with Team Truth, and Justin has lost a lot of body fat and his training is very good. Considering the competition in the super heavy weights, Justin may soon over take guys like Wes Sims, and move up quick. Any thoughts?
1/20/07 12:37 PM
Mark Lesley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 20-Jan-07 12:43 PM
Shire...I want to fight that loud mouth Smoking right before a fight chump Jessie Roby. He got very lucky chatching Jeff Howard in that rnc. I will meet him at any weight!
1/20/07 12:40 PM
Mark Lesley

Edited: 20-Jan-07
Lets see how Justin does with Tiny Norton first. Tiny just had a war with Sean Mcorkle who Justin just lost to.tiny lost the decision but should have won it. right after the fight McCorkle went straight to the hospital. My advice is train hard
1/21/07 8:37 PM
Mark Lesley

Edited: 21-Jan-07
Good luck Justin. Angles!Left hook sets up the high kick
1/23/07 9:21 PM
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 23-Jan-07
KombatZoneMMA
Ok, here is the thing about Justin, he got serious quick, trains hard, and is big as hell!m If he could pump some iron and work on striking, LOOK OUT! Oh, I can help with the striking!~ Signed, Randy Duhamell 1996 National Full Contact Trainer of the Year Top Ten (#7) National Masters FIghting Division/PKC Police Trainer, former Marine, and all around nice guy! lolololol Seriously, if Justin works hard, look out Superheavy weights!
1/28/07 6:31 PM
Shire

Edited: 28-Jan-07
KombatZoneMMA
Mark, Pat called me about setting up the fight with Jesse Roby, call me late in the week.
2/5/07 5:59 PM
Apparition

Edited: 05-Feb-07 06:00 PM
Hmmm ,  interesting. 

Were building Justin,  and he will be a force to contend with.   He beat Tiny readily with the hands he has in the first round.  I think technique is definitely not an issue with him at all,  His hands and kicks looked good.   Conditioning is a must I have always said,  conditioning must continue even when you are outside the ring/or (cage if you are in our gym) as well,  where the coach stops and personal achievement starts. 

I beleieve that he will be a big force when his conditioning is full till.  He proved that in the first round of his fight with Tiny,  I am very proud,  in fact I am proud of everyone of our guys,  we have some tough guys that fight in some tough shows.   I was glad that some of the new guys got to tee off on your last show Randy. 

TTT in agreement with Mark on Jeff Howard and jesee Roby,  that was definately a fluke,  if Mark would allow Jeff to rematch Roby before stepping to that fight  we could do that on the 3rd.   Thats up to Mark, he obviously was thinking on it first

Guy D. Hinton Sr.
Manager
http://www.myspace.com/mixmartialarts

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.