UnderGround Forums

Chris Brennan >> www.nogi.com

1/21/07 9:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 21-Jan-07

some newe shirts, hoodies, hats, and more.  Check it out

www.nogi.com

2/9/07 3:16 AM
OnenOnlyDan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09-Feb-07
hey chris.. do the boardshorts run the same size as your old NG shorts? I have the black ones in 36 and they fit alright, not too big but not too small, just wondering in case I need to change a size if I were to order
2/11/07 8:16 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11-Feb-07
Yes
3/2/07 1:18 PM
TheGroundFighter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02-Mar-07

Hey Chris,

I know it's a bit belated, but I wanted to thank you for the shorts for me and one my student Jeremy Smith. (Sent Via Roger Pemberton in Arkansas back in January)

Great fight wear, comfortable and functional, and the material is the best!

I wore mine at the Subzero Grappling tourny (subzerograppling.com) and loved them.

Jeremy wore his at his recent amatuer MMA fight in Tupelo and felt the same. He won, at 1:15 of the second round via baseball choke (Yeah I know, crazy right) after giving his opponent a stand up and BJJ clinic for the entire fight.

Here's a few pics from the Tupelo fights showing Jeremy in his shorts.  The other fighter is Cody Gladden, 185lb. First fight and he won by KO at :15 of the second round.  I didn't include any of his fight pics, cause his borrowed shorts were kinds ugly and from one of those other companies, not ran by a fighter. ;)

Thanks again,

Brian Davis

Gracie Barra Arkansas

www.groundfighters.com 

3/2/07 3:41 PM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 02-Mar-07
That's awesome man thank you.  Glad you and he liked them
3/7/07 6:52 AM
macpfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07-Mar-07
Chris, I just watched volume one of your submissions DVD yesterday. I got a couple of good techniques to add to my game off there. Thanks for such an easy to understand instructional vid.
3/12/07 8:49 AM
WestsideStrangler

Edited: 12-Mar-07
:)  That's what I'm here for

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.