UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Bush-Clinton rule for 32 years

1/24/07 8:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 24-Jan-07
"Redneck have you ever seen the footage by Alex Jones of the Cremation of Care in the Bohemian Grove? " Yes, I have the full video. "where have you been redneck? I like all the stuff you have to say." Thanks BTD I appreciate it. I've been busy lately and havent been able to devote as much time to spreading the truth as I would like. "thats pretty funny concidering Jefferson beat adams by the worst smear campaigne in history - he paid a guy to write libelus(sp?) shit (which spurred the sedition act as well as another i cant recall). " That doesnt mean that what he said about the unnatural aristocracy isnt true. Blind Freddy can see it exists. Even John 'Skull & Bones' Kerry was Bush's cousin. Democracy? Freedom to choose your leaders? You have to be kidding me. The part I find amazing is how easily the public can be fooled time and time again into seeing these elitists as worthy of their support. The elite understand the psychology of humans and rely on their knowledge of tribal instincts and human nature to manipulate people through the controlled media, sports, tv shows, fiction novels etc, etc.
1/24/07 8:24 AM
Redneck
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Bush and Kerry are cousins? Are you serious? lol " Yes, I'm serious. " everyone going back to the freemason conspiracy to take over the world again? " Did anyone ever go away from this belief? Freemasonry with it's many thousands of faces has controlled the world since before the days of the Pharoahs. I'm not talking about the plebs who attend meetings at your local Masonic lodge either.
1/24/07 8:28 AM
Vantagepoint
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reptilian cousins?
1/24/07 8:36 AM
Redneck

Here the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (Who were formed by the Knights Templar) pay tribute on their website to 33 degree Freemason "Brother", President Gerald Ford. http://www.scottishrite.org/ee.php?/scottishrite/archives/ What's amusing is that some of the Freemason plebs deny that there is a 33 degree, and yet here it is on the official website. Incidentally, the degrees refer to the position of the sun as it sets. This is the same reason that Jesus was said to have died at 33 (Jesus is just a metaphor for the sun). Some people think that 33 is the highest degree of Freemasonry but in fact it is just the beginning of the higher degrees where they start to be taught the secret knowledge. At 40 degrees they really start to get told some good shit, hence the true meaning of the term 'Life begins at 40'. There are actually 360 degrees in Freemasonry, which of course represents one full revolution around the sun.
1/24/07 8:41 AM
Redneck

"What happened to the Kennedys? " I've adressed this before, Kennedy fucked up and tried to betray his controllers. The murder of JFK was a blatent public execution by the illuminati. There is a LOT of symbolism attached to where he was shot, the way that they did it and the way that they buried him. Zapruder was working for them and he knew exactly what he was going to see while he was filming, which is why he wasnt shocked by it. There is strong video evidence to support the theory that Kennedy was shot by more than one assassin, and very little evidence to support the theory that Lee Harvey Oswald did it. Oswald was hired to take part in a "drill" for national security and he knew he'd been set up when he saw Kennedy get shot. The good old "drill" was also used on 9/11 and the London Bombings, to name just two other examples out of many. The illuminati eternal flame was then placed on Kennedy's grave, as a symbol to those who understand. The Eternal Flame of the Illuminated Ones, placed on Kennedy's Grave. "We killed him, were telling you, but you dont know our symbolism."
1/24/07 8:45 AM
Redneck

Edited: 24-Jan-07 08:47 AM
This is the monument they put up at the sight of Princess Diana's assassination. Once again, a message to those who understand the symbolism.

Hey, right in your face again.
1/24/07 9:57 AM
salsero

ttt
1/24/07 10:22 AM
Brendasu

ttt
1/24/07 10:28 AM
karasu

some of you guys should start an independent world news television program, it would make for some great tv!
1/24/07 3:25 PM
Redneck

"there is 3 degrees to freemasonry, and 33 degrees to scottish right. there is no 33 degree freemason " Scottish Rite is Freemasonry. "Scottish Rite Freemasonry The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is one of two branches of Freemasonry to which a Master Mason may proceed after he has completed the first three degrees of the Symbolic or "Blue" Lodge " http://www.supremecouncil.org/history/ "redneck, you use the same dealer as MrBig1? i want whatever you guys smoke. " Very funny, Mister 'Scottish Rite isnt Freemasonry'.
1/24/07 3:28 PM
hubris
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

again Redneck exposes the two party dictatorship
1/24/07 3:28 PM
Redneck

1/24/07 3:36 PM
Redneck

Edited: 24-Jan-07 03:36 PM
JFK warns people about the secret societies shortly before he was killed. Some people try to say this speech was about communism, but they are wrong.
1/24/07 7:58 PM
Entreri

Illuminate this *farts*
1/24/07 7:58 PM
Jack Carter
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"When Hilary wins it will mean that the US will have been ruled by Bushs and Clintons for 32 years straight" Just wait! One of the Bush twins will take the presidency after Bush's son does, followed by Chelsea.
1/24/07 10:06 PM
MR BIG1
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/25/07 12:02 AM
theshooter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 25-Jan-07
Conservato must work for the government or be a government contractor. Either that or he's just willfully ignorant.
1/25/07 1:08 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/25/07 3:00 AM
Redneck

Edited: 25-Jan-07 03:12 AM
"you dont have to be a mason to be scottish rite, and the other way around." They are part of the same network. Scottish Rite of Freemasons are Freemasons. Only the elite ones get in though. "they also werent founded by the knights templar." They most certainly were. When the Templars were run out of France they fled to scotland and formed the Scottish Rite. This then spread through the UK and to the Americas. The lineage is well documented. "There are 3 degrees in Freemasonry, Masons then can go on to Scottish Rite, York Rite, etc where there are more degrees No one ever denied there are 33 degrees in the Scottish Rite" Scottish Rite is Freemasonry. Pleb Freemasons often have no idea of the higher degrees. "Otherwise everything Redneck has said is 100% accurate IMO " Everything I said was 100% accurate. "BTW the Rhodes Scholarship was largely established as a way to recruit young brilliant minds into the NWO/Illuminati while at Oxford, this has been talked about forever so it makes perfect sense that Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar" Clinton, Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke, Australian Health Minister Tony Abbott, US Sen. William J. Fulbright, US Supreme Court Justices David Souter and Byron White. As well as many others from the arts and politics. The African country Rhodesia was named after Cecil Rhodes.
1/25/07 3:05 AM
Ridgeback

People seem to underestimate just how polarizing Hillary is among conservatives.  A lot of people who don't vote will vote to make sure she doesn't win.  Obama seems far more electable in the long run.  Fresh leadership is needed either way though.
1/25/07 9:32 PM
Redneck

"LOL also @ the bad math, if you include the time Bush was Vice President then the rule would be a total of 37 years. 1980-2017." OK. Have it your way.

BUSH-CLINTON RULE FOR 37 YEARS

1/25/07 10:33 PM
SirPrize
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I normally think conspiracy theories are bunk. However... I am becoming more and more of a believer in some sort of secret, extra-governmental order. Whether that's Skull and Bones or something else, I don't know. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to find out in the after life that Bush, Hussein, Bin Laden, and the Clintons were all part of the same secret order.
1/26/07 12:12 AM
Redneck

Edited: 26-Jan-07

"I normally think conspiracy theories are bunk. However... I am becoming more and more of a believer in some sort of secret, extra-governmental order. Whether that's Skull and Bones or something else, I don't know. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to find out in the after life that Bush, Hussein, Bin Laden, and the Clintons were all part of the same secret order. " Dont forget the Vatican and Royalty. If you start to research history you cannot avoid the conclusion that you are beginning to now see.
1/26/07 12:14 AM
Redneck

1/26/07 8:41 PM
Redneck

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.