UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Bush-Clinton rule for 32 years

1/26/07 8:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jan-07
"People seem to underestimate just how polarizing Hillary is among conservatives. " People seem to underestimate the power of the elite networks. If they want Hilary to be the President then she will become the President. The rise of the Mother Goddess will signify the new age for the NWO.
1/26/07 10:45 PM
mini monst
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jan-07
Redneck, have you seen the "World Industries" "Speed Demon" clothing they sell to little kids?
1/28/07 9:42 PM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 28-Jan-07
"Redneck, have you seen the "World Industries" "Speed Demon" clothing they sell to little kids? " yes monst, funny you should say that. I was in K-Mart or target the other day and spotted the World Industries kids clothing, namely the masonic double headed eagle. Another t-shirt had a picture of a little kid holding two machine guns. I havent seen the Speed-Demon stuff though.
1/28/07 9:50 PM
Redneck

Edited: 29-Jan-07 02:20 AM
I just visited the website for worldIndustries. Check out this T-shirt for kids that features the skull & bones and the checkerboard of freemasonry.
http://www.worldindustries.com.au/products/view.php?id=86
Another skull & bones shirt.

http://www.worldindustries.com.au/products/view.php?id=88
Serpent symbology
http://www.worldindustries.com.au/products/view.php?id=83
I couldnt find the double headed eagle on there though. I think i'll go back to target and take a photo of it. I'm going to put this on my blog.
1/28/07 9:51 PM
colombiano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly, Redneck is correct :(
1/28/07 9:51 PM
Redneck

Edited: 28-Jan-07 09:51 PM
This is also from their website.

1/28/07 9:55 PM
colombiano

whats the link to your blog redneck?
1/28/07 10:02 PM
Redneck

I dont update it a lot, but I hope to dedicate more time to it from now on.
http://www.conspiracynews.net
1/29/07 2:12 AM
Redneck

Edited: 29-Jan-07
Damn, I just returned from Target, thinking I had several photos of the new Masonic clothing for kids. Then I plugged my phone into my PC and discovered that I hadnt saved any of the pics :-( I will have to go there again tomorrow, despite the store detective watching me today. As far as i know it's not illegal to photograph inside a Target store. BTW, the Double Headed Eagle shirts are actually the 'Piping Hot' label. So obviously this agenda is bigger than I first thought.
1/29/07 2:55 AM
Redneck

Edited: 29-Jan-07 02:57 AM
"LMAO I would KILL to see you in Target photographing t-shirts and freaking out the security " Seriously, that's what happened today. I took a few pics and then this guy who was OBVIOUSLY a store detective walks past and glances at me, keeps walking and then turns around and walks back past me. By this time I had my phone back in my jacket pocket but he had obviously been told to go check out the weird guy in the kids clothing section. I really wasnt phased by him because I wasnt breaking any law. I had my excuse ready anyway, I was thinking of buying my nephew some T-shirts and I was taking pics of the designs to show his mom before I purchased anything. Unfortunately, it's going to look weirder tomorrow when I go back and do the same thing :-( Getting exclusive content for web blogs can suck.
1/29/07 5:44 AM
Redneck

1/29/07 5:54 AM
Redneck

"Redneck, what is your opinion on the death of JFK Jr.? " Definitely an assassination. No two ways about it.
1/29/07 6:29 AM
Cryptic
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Definitely an assassination. No two ways about it." And I agree with Redneck for the first time ever!
1/29/07 9:43 AM
Steve72
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously, that's what happened today. I took a few pics and then this guy who was OBVIOUSLY a store detective walks past and glances at me, keeps walking and then turns around and walks back past me. By this time I had my phone back in my jacket pocket but he had obviously been told to go check out the weird guy in the kids clothing section. I really wasnt phased by him because I wasnt breaking any law. Stores are frequently paid by brands to give premium space to their products. The brands will hire individuals to "check up" on the stores by taking photos of the product displays. Stores generally don't like being checked up on. Although you aren't breaking any law, you are on private property, and can likely be removed by the detective.
3/8/10 11:07 PM
karasu

Wasn't Prez Obama also found to be related to this family tree?
9/13/10 7:22 PM
johnnypayne
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

karasu - Wasn't Prez Obama also found to be related to this family tree?

STOP FUCKING NECROPOSTING!
9/14/10 3:09 AM
Jack Carter
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMFAO @ Redneck Phone Post
12/8/10 6:04 AM
Utah get me two

drjim - What happened to the Kennedys?

Caroline was too stupid for even a gift appointment. They've inbred themselves into obscurity.
12/9/10 6:39 PM
SirPrize
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/09/10 7:06 PM
"JFK warns people about the secret societies shortly before he was killed. Some people try to say this speech was about communism, but they are wrong."

That video has been removed from YouTube. I did find a few others, though, like this one:

I sometimes think a shadow power killed Michael Jackson. I can't find the video on YouTube, but I remember him once talking on camera about how we're all being lied to in our history books and how they were rewritten by those in power. If true, that had to piss some people off.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.