UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> attn.Joey oddessa ....

1/26/07 11:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
up-n-comer
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 26-Jan-07 11:27 PM

I live in bangkok thailand I've been using wagerweb but Im looking for a new sports book who would you recommend? Also what do you think of the up coming fight between Wilson Gouviea vs Hector Ramirez at UFN 9 on April 5 how do you see the line opening on that... I've been training partners with both guys I know who will win what do you think the line should be? Intrested because if its a close line like -115 Im betting everything.
1/27/07 1:24 PM
Oddessa
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jan-07
JoeyOddessa.com

I havent looked past Februarys bouts and honestly didnt evn know Wilson v Ramirez were  fighting in April.

I suggest using Pinnacle or Bodoog.  They both take non USA  customers and offer all the fights.  Pinnacle has the reduced juice model and highest limits on fight day, so that maybe more appealing to you.

Both have great track records on payouts and service , so you really cant go wrong.  I wouldnt expect to see a line on that fight till last week of March.  We rarely if almsot never open odds so far in advance on the UFN's and smaller shows.  Too many cancellations and things take place leading up to the events.

Good luck and take care.

1/27/07 1:24 PM
Oddessa
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 27-Jan-07
JoeyOddessa.com

I havent looked past Februarys bouts and honestly didnt evn know Wilson v Ramirez were  fighting in April.

I suggest using Pinnacle or Bodoog.  They both take non USA  customers and offer all the fights.  Pinnacle has the reduced juice model and highest limits on fight day, so that maybe more appealing to you.

Both have great track records on payouts and service , so you really cant go wrong.  I wouldnt expect to see a line on that fight till last week of March.  We rarely if almsot never open odds so far in advance on the UFN's and smaller shows.  Too many cancellations and things take place leading up to the events.

Good luck and take care.

1/29/07 12:24 AM
up-n-comer
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jan-07
cool thanks Joey... hopefully Wilsons a underdog
1/29/07 5:18 PM
surfin joe
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 29-Jan-07
that would be nice. both guys are inconsistent, but I favor Wilson in the fight. unlikely that he will be the dog.
1/29/07 10:58 PM
up-n-comer

Edited: 29-Jan-07 10:58 PM
^^ yeah for sure but Hectors record and the way he lost to Irvin will make the odds close I hope... Wilson is tough a bjj black belt now legit and He hit me the hardest I've ever been hit. Hector will take him down but probably be subbed. Hectors got alot of heart and won't quit He should've and very well could have beat the Sandman in his first ufc fight. The only way Wilson loses is by his lack of cardio problems from the past he fades.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.